IGNORERAD

Röster köpta i Sakon Nakhon

stjp8729

Dom "Gula" har köpt röster i Sakon Nakhon, 100 Baht per hushåll och krav på att rösta på dom "gula". Och en bomb sprängdes som att makera rösta rätt parti, annars. Dom "gula" verkar ju lika bra som dom "röda"...

:diablo::bag:

See also:

http://www.nationmul...-MPs-to-help-ca

http://www.nationmul...tion-in-advance-

Have a nice day!

:wai:

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Ingen överraskning, detta förekommer i alla partier.

Dom som tror något annat är nog inte insatta i ämnet.

Mvh Isan Lover

Dela på andra sajter

Det var bättre under Thaksins tid , då fick min maid 1000 baht .

Att enbart erbjuda 100 baht är en skam.

jap.gif

ไม่ระบุชื่อ

Dela på andra sajter

Det var bättre under Thaksins tid , då fick min maid 1000 baht .

Att enbart erbjuda 100 baht är en skam.

Jo jag får nog hålla med där. Hade jag varit thai hade jag inte nöjt mig med 100 b för min röst.

member of svampen's fan-club :yes:

Dela på andra sajter

Varfor skulle "de Gule" kopa roster i fyllnadsvalet Sakon Nakon nar de inte ens staller upp i valet ?

Vem koper dom i sa fall roster for ?

Isan Lover som ar sa insatt i amnet kan kanske forklara

Poffa

Dela på andra sajter

Varfor skulle "de Gule" kopa roster i fyllnadsvalet Sakon Nakon nar de inte ens staller upp i valet ?

Vem koper dom i sa fall roster for ?

Isan Lover som ar sa insatt i amnet kan kanske forklara

Poffa

Jag vill icke vara spydig.. Jag är nog mer insatt än vad du tror..

Men valresultatet kommer att presenteras 17:00 Thailändsk tid, om allt fungerar vilket det sällan görs.

Ha en bra dag!

:)

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Håller med om att summan 100 baht var ovanligt låg, det är väl det mest ovanliga med den här historien.

Mvh Isan Lover

Dela på andra sajter

Ja det verkar ju troligt!

De gula som inte ställer upp i valet själva har alltså mutat folket att rösta på ...vem då.?

Mutan är dessutom ynka 100 baht och allt är rapporterad av folk från ett annat parti PT, som utav en händelse i detta val leds av Thaksins brorsa.

Tillåt mig småle´  :D:D:D:D:bag::bag::bag::bag:

VAXET-som tycker mycket om det mesta-men kan lika lite som de flesta

Dela på andra sajter

Var någonstans i länkarna står det något om att "de gula" köpt röster i ett val där de inte ens ställer upp?

De har väl ett eget parti nuförtiden och borde väl även med thailändsk logik spara sina "röstköps" pengar till ett val där de ställer upp själva?

Eller är detta något som "alla" vet?

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Lite mer om valet.

Thaksin still the man to beat  By: Veera Prateepchaikul  Published: 22/06/2009 at 12:10 PM  The Puea Thai Party's landslide victory in Sakon Nakhon's by-election on Sunday is a clear indication of fugitive former prime minister Thakshin Shinawatra's continuing popularity in the province, and probably throughout the entire Northeast.

Even before the last ballots were counted at the five district offices in Sakon Nakhon’s constituency 3, a grim-faced Bhumjaithai party leader Chavarat Charnvirakul agreed it was time for the party to throw in the towel. 

By the time he conceded defeat in front of the media, the Puea Thai candidate, Anurak Boonson, was leading Pitak Chanthasri of Bhumjaithai by an overwhelming margin.

The Puea Thai Party’s landslide victory came as a shock to the Bhumjaithai Party heavyweights, who earlier believed their candidate stood a good chance of winning -- and if not, then it would be a close call.

The extraordinary success also caught Puea Thai by a surprise. 

Chalerm Yubamrung, the party’s chief election campaigner, earlier predicted that Mrs Anurak would defeat her Bhumjaithai rival by about 4,000 votes, and not by the tens of thousands of votes revealed by local poll officials on Monday.

The Sakon Nakhon triumph by Puea Thai is largely attributable to exiled former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who was actively involved in the electoral campaign.  Deputy Interior Minister Boonchong Wongtrairat of the Bhumjaithai party admitted Thaksin’s “phone-ins” were instrumental in Puea Thai’s success.

From his safe refuge, possibly in the United Arab Emirates, he personally called several tambon and village headmen in constituency 3 and pleaded with them to help Mrs Anurak.  Also, he phoned in to address voters at rallies organised by the party.  On top of that, former executives of the disbanded Thai Rak Thai party and members of the red shirt movement  were mobilised to help in the campaign.

There is no mistaking that credit should be given to Thaksin, for without his active support it is doubtful that the Puea Thai would have been able to defeat Bhumjaithai, which appeared to have the advantage in that the party controls local officials who include the tambon and village headmen through its control of the Ministry of the Interior.

But as it turned out, Bhumjaithai is still a long way from winning the hearts and minds of both local officials and the local people.

Puea Thai’s victory can also be seen as a fitting vindication  for Thaksin in his clash with his former right-hand man, Newin Chidchob, who is now his arch enemy. Mr Newin, one of the banned former Thai Rak Thai politicians,  led the Bhumjaithai’s electoral campaign from behind-the-scenes.

Apparently upset by his poll defeat, Mr Newin did not attend the press conference held by the party on Sunday night to concede defeat,  although he was spotted nearby.

The surprised landslide  is indisputable proof that Thaksin, although living in exile abroad and being hotly pursued by the government to serve his two-year jail sentence, remains a popular figure in Sakon Nakhon, and possibly throughout the entire Northeast region. 

Although Thaksin’s phone-ins were the clincher in Puea Thai's success according to Bhumjaithai, the other part of the truth may be that the man himself still commands widespread respect and affection among rural people in the Northeast. 

As proven by the Sakon Nakhon by-election, the Puea Thai Party’s northeastern fortress is a hard nut to crack,  even though it is not impregnable, so long as Thaksin is still alive and can manipulate domestic politics from overseas. 

As for the Bhumjaithai Party and Mr Newin in particular, the constituency 3 defeat should serve as a valuable lesson, that they will have to work harder to sway the allegiance of the northeastern folks away from Thaksin. 

This cannot be achieved overnight.  It needs time - which means they will have to keep the government coalition alliance intact. Failing to do that would provide a golden opportunity for Puea Thai -- and Thaksin -- to stage a triumphant political comeback.

Veera Prateepchaikul is a former  editor of the Bangkok Post

Dela på andra sajter

Guest wille

Man kanske inte skall dra for stora vaxlar pa just detta fyllnadsval da det egentligen endast stod mellan tva olika falanger av samma politiska arv. I realiteten sa var det val Thaksin mot Newin snarare an nagot annat. Dock visar val resultatet pa att Newin kanske missbedomt sin egen popularitet och avhoppet till Demokraterna inte ses med blida ogon av alla.

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Man kanske inte skall dra for stora vaxlar pa just detta fyllnadsval da det egentligen endast stod mellan tva olika falanger av samma politiska arv. I realiteten sa var det val Thaksin mot Newin snarare an nagot annat. Dock visar val resultatet pa att Newin kanske missbedomt sin egen popularitet och avhoppet till Demokraterna inte ses med blida ogon av alla.

Hej

Håller med Wille i hans inlägg att detta val inte är något att dra för stora växlar på..

Det enda som verkar vara säkert är att stödet för "Thaksin" fortfarande verkar vara stort i Isaan.

Det förvånar ju inte mig, men tydligen ganska många läsare av Bangkok Post som hade en omröstning i ämnet, och där 53.4% var överrakade över Puea Thai Partys seger.

Mvh Isan Lover

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...