IGNORERAD

Fick P-böter, snodde polisens nycklar.

Nemo

Angered by Ticket, Woman Runs Off with Cop’s Motorcycle Key

14473124201447313420l.jpg
Sudteerak Kaewsingha on Wednesday returns the key to a police motorycle she stole in a demonstration of contrition as reporters look on.

By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

Bangkok — A 27-year-old woman was let off the hook last night after stealing the key to a cop’s motorcycle because he was booting her illegally parked motorcycle.

Sudteerak Kaewsingha said she became enraged to find Honda motorcycle’s wheels being clamped Wednesday afternoon by officer Wannalop Sripaeng on a road near the Capital Plaza shopping center in Chinatown. In the midst of arguing with Wannalop, Sudteerak said she became so angry that she grabbed the key from his patrol motorcycle and ran off. 

Police spent several hours searching in vain for Sudteerak and the key, until the woman showed up about 6pm at the Phlap Phla Chai Police Station to return the key, pay her 600 baht parking fine and apologize. She told reporters that she regretted her actions. 

Police were apparently satisfied as they released Sudteerak without charge.

“The perpetrator already apologized to the police officer and confessed that she committed the act out of momentary rage,” said Lt. Col. Samroeng Songsiang, station deputy commander.

Samroeng said police reprimanded Sudteerak but did not charge her for stealing the key because they didn’t want to damage her record. 

Samroeng took the opportunity to encourage respect for the law for the sake of all.

“I’d like to warn members of the public to respect the rules, regulations and good road behavior, because roads are public property. If everyone respects the rules and regulations, it would decrease traffic jams.”

Hade det varit en kille som hade gjort detta, så tror jag utgången hade blivit en annan.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1447312420

Dela på andra sajter

Är det säkert att det var en tjej? "Hon" hade iaf ordentliga cojones:big_smile:

Löste sig väl bra till slut. Utgår från att polisen har viktigare saker att göra, och "hon" fick ju åtminstone krypa till korset (eller buddastatyn) och be om ursäkt, det är inte lätt för en thaiare......

Dela på andra sajter

// “I’d like to warn members of the public to respect the rules......

Låter konstigt. Borde väl mer vara I´d like to encourage members of the public to respect the rules.....

Dela på andra sajter

Låter konstigt. Borde väl mer vara I´d like to encourage members of the public to respect the rules.....

Håller med, men det kan ju även ha innebörden advise (meddela eller underrätta eller nåt sånt).

Dela på andra sajter

Lost in translation?

Dela på andra sajter

Man får väl ha samma fantasi som när man skall tolka inlägg på svenska här på MPR! Inget är egentligen omöjligt, det tar bara lite mer tid!

Vinter och snö gör sig bäst på vykort.

Nackdelen med alkohol är att det får människan att förväxla ord med tankar!

Dela på andra sajter

Man får väl ha samma fantasi som när man skall tolka inlägg på svenska här på MPR! Inget är egentligen omöjligt, det tar bara lite mer tid!

Ack så sant!

:-)

Dela på andra sajter

andrejsdenruskige

Att vara fattig eller Thai både förklarar och försvarar idi*tiskt handlande. Helst ska det vara en kombination av bägge.

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...