IGNORERAD

Kör ni med nya elektroniska EazyBrive?

mamma bäng fan pappa käng

mamma bäng fan pappa käng

Police Launch New EZ-Bribe Card For Motorists

15 Jul 2012

Bangkok – Drivers in the capital will now enjoy the convenience of paying bribes to police electronically, according to a new system unveiled by the Bangkok Metropolitan Police yesterday.

The EZ-Bribe card is modeled after the EZ Pass that motorists have been using to pay tolls without having to stop. Similar to the EZ Pass system, the EZ-Bribe card is a stored value card that instantly deducts the price of a single-trip police bribe from the user’s account whenever the car passes a police checkpoint.

To accommodate the new system, police checkpoints will now have a dedicated EZ-Bribe lane, where member motorists can drive straight through. Those without an EZ-Bribe sticker on their windshields will have to use the manual lanes and haggle over bribes in the traditional manner.

Opening promotional prices have been set at Bt100 per private passenger car, Bt60 for pickup trucks, Bt30 for motorcycles, and Bt200 for any vehicle carrying a Serpico sticker.

Luxury cars costing over Bt12 million, such as the Mercedes S500 and the BMW 7 Series will, as always, be exempt from all bribes, interference, and law.

Kamronwit also pointed out that the EZ-Bribe system works in the rain, which makes it superior to actual police officers.

http://notthenation.com/2012/07/police-launch-new-ez-bribe-card-for-motorists

"Stupidity has a certain charm - ignorance does not." F. Zappa.

".. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assigment. I told them they did not understand life." J Lennon

Dela på andra sajter

Vilket framåtskridande. Man kan ju rent av tänka sig att modelen anamas av poliser från andra länder.

Undra när ett sådant system kommer till Sverige, kanske till april om två år?

Dela på andra sajter

GammalDansken

Övergångslösningar finns.

Hjälpsamma svenskar vet jag fick ett riktigt kvitto på en riktig muta till en polis som lät en burmes gå fri

men systemet ovan tar ju korruptionen till en ny nivå.

Bra initiativ så det blir ordning och reda.

Those who can write have a lot to learn

from those bright enough not to

Dela på andra sajter

Var kan man köpa ovannämnda decal/märke ?

Du får nog vända dig till Bangkok Metropolitan Police.

Möjligen ska de också verifiera att utrustningen är installerad på ett riktigt sätt.

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...