IGNORERAD

Race of Champions i BKK med bl.a. S Vettel

Bibben

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/279875/vettel-confirmed-for-Thailand-roc/

Sebastian Vettel has been announced on the line-up for this year’s Race of Champions, which for the first time will be hosted in Bangkok, Thailand. The World Champion is the first Formula 1 driver to be announced for the mid-December event.

This year’s event will be the 25th Race of Champions, with Vettel making his sixth consecutive appearance and hoping to defend the Nations Cup title.

“I’ve never been to Thailand before so I’m very much looking forward to having the Race of Champions in Bangkok,” he says. “I think it’s a great venue and hopefully there will be plenty of people supporting us and cheering for us when we are racing.

“Together with Michael (Schumacher), we’ve been very successful for Team Germany in the Nations Cup, so that’s still the most important event for us, but it would be great to at last get through to the final of the main Race Of Champions at last and win that too!”

Since 2004, the Race of Champions has visited Paris, London, Beijing and Frankfurt.

manstekerliksom.com
"patraska = häll en skumpa över en småsparare!", "is kyler is", "i förorten bra, men hemma bäst"

Mr T: What's the quickest way to get stuff down from the top shelf? Gravity!

Dela på andra sajter

Var går själva racet på vilken bana ?

Hittade inte den infon.

Skär frugan upp köttet för dig också? ;)

Google (sökord: "race of champions Bangkok") gav mig snabbt och lätt denna infon: :)

http://www.raceofchampions.com/News/general-news/Bangkok-to-host-25th-race-of-champions.aspx

• The 25th Race Of Champions will be held in December at the Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand

• The arena, home to Thailand’s national football matches, will follow Beijing’s ‘Bird’s Nest’ Olympic Stadium as the second ROC venue outside Europe

• A host of motorsport greats will now assemble for ROC in Bangkok at the end of 2012, with the exact dates to be announced shortly

manstekerliksom.com
"patraska = häll en skumpa över en småsparare!", "is kyler is", "i förorten bra, men hemma bäst"

Mr T: What's the quickest way to get stuff down from the top shelf? Gravity!

Dela på andra sajter

Det är den tävlingen Mattias Ekström vunnit 3 gånger. Hoppas han e med i år igen.

Jag kommer inte till Thai förrän den 17:e dec. Risken finns att tävlingen är tidigare. Hade varit sköj att se.

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...