IGNORERAD

Demokratiska MP.s attackerade parlamentets talman.

Guest Isan Lover

Tallviking

Inte konstigt att man inte sett ett nerbrunnet Bankok och man inte varit i rätt stad

Det var Bangkok dom brände ner

post-3404-0-71784400-1339172919.jpg

[media=]

Även andra städer brann

Ändrades av Tallviking

Being nice is overrated - Garfield

Dela på andra sajter

• Svar 141
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svaret

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

• Tallviking

• andersbangkok

• MaiChai

• Poffa

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

Inlagda bilder

Guest Khun Lung Pung

Inte konstigt att man inte sett ett nerbrunnet Bankok och man inte varit i rätt stad

Det var Bangkok dom brände ner

[media=]

Även andra städer brann

Vill man inte se, spelar det ingen roll hur många filmklipp som läggs in.

Fanatismen är blind, liksom snickarn med flera. :crazy:

PS. Din filmlänk funkar inte!

Ändrades av Khun Lung Pung
Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Mej veterligen har konstitutionsdomstolen inte sagt ett ord om "försoningsplanen" utan enbart uttalat sig om ett helt annat ärende rörande ändringarna i författningen.

Men såna små detaljer ska man kanske inte bry sig om. Argumenten från IL´s sida brukar ju vara detsamma oavsett vad det handlar om så det har nog ingen betydelse om han argumenterar mot något som verkligen har hänt eller något som han bara tror har hänt.

Hej

I detta fallet var det ju landets statsåklagare som uttalade sig i frågan och inte jag, och jag tycker att det är intresant att även denna instutition anser att Konstitutions Domstolen gjorde fel när dom ingrep i Parlamentets arbete efter anmälningar ifrån Demokratiska MP om att Monarkin riskerade att störtas om parlamentet fick gå vidare med att ändra den militära konstitutionen och återinföra en civil konstitution igen, en fråga som PT gick till val på och som dom fick stöd för hos landets väljare, ändring av konstitutionen och försoningsplanen hänger ihop och vad jag förstår motsätter sig Demokraterna och PAD båda dessa förslag.

Mvh Isan Lover

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Veckans skämt ifrån http://thaipoliticalprisoners.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/the-weekend-joke-is-abhisit/

The weekend joke is Abhisit

This weekend’s joke is short and involves PADocrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva, quoted on Thursday in the Bangkok Post:abhisit.jpg?w=178&h=300

Democrat [sic] and opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva yesterday said the ruling Pheu Thai Party was trying to mobilise its supporters to pressure the charter court. The actions would undermine the rule of law, he said.

This is the same Abhisit who has recently defended his party’s MPs for their crude and physical attacks on other parliamentarians and the House Speaker in parliament. This is the same Abhisit who has recently assisted in the mobilization of Democrat Party supporters to pressure the parliament, while his lot rioted in parliament.

Rule of law? Abhisit is farce incarnate.

Mvh Isan lover

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Oregistrerad knasen

O fan du har sett Bankok ner brunett. Då far jag väll drunk, men jag hittade i alla fall ut med bilen.

Körde väl slalom mellan alt som var ner brunnet. Men o andra sidan såg jag inget ens i backspegeln.

Kryllar väl av brunetter i Bangkok ???

Dela på andra sajter

andersbangkok

Ja bränna ner Bankok. Nu har jag varit i Bankok igen fyra gånger sedan orolig heterna. Så fortfarande har jag inte sett.ett ner brunnet Bankok.

Propagandan har väl gått en del över styr.

För ny tillkommande läsare kan jag bara säga att man ej bränt ner Bankok.

Rätt skall vara rätt. Men inte lätt om man inte för står. Eller hur Anders.

Hej Snickar´n! Kul att höra av dig! Alltid lika skarpa inlägg! :thumbsup:

Såg du Tallens bilder nedan? Var du i Bangkok under terroristernas framfart? Om inte så kan det vara en anledning att du missade förödelsen. Eller du kanske (precis som vissa gör gällande judeutrotningarna under 2. världskriget) fullständigt förnekar att det inträffat?

Jag kan inte påminna mig att någon skrivit att hela Bangkok brändes ner (annat än vissa rödmyror som stod och skrek så till sina anhängare)

Det är inte lätt när man inte förstår; eller hur snickar´n! :-) Du har för lite livserfarenhet, det kan vara det som gör att du inte ser verkligheten utan lever lite i en dimma. Det kan förstås bero på annat också; vad vet jag?

Carpenters inlägg: "Faktum är att du tror att du är i maktens korridorer ock minsann kan. Du vet inget kan inget för att du är för upptagen med dig själv."
"Inte lätt att vara kostym nisse o inte förstå"

Dela på andra sajter

Nu tycker jag att de personliga påhoppen, har passerat en godtagbar gräns.

Skärpning från flera håll.

Leif

Inget är omöjlligt, det tar bara längre tid. Tid kan inte sparas, bara användas

Dela på andra sajter

andersbangkok

Leif

Jag håller med dig. I mitt fall beror min kanske elaka text på att jag verkligen tröttnat på snickarns snack om "verkligheten" och att de som inte tycker som han "inte förstår"

Jag borde skickat det som PM istället.

Ska försöka bättra mig. :wai:

Carpenters inlägg: "Faktum är att du tror att du är i maktens korridorer ock minsann kan. Du vet inget kan inget för att du är för upptagen med dig själv."
"Inte lätt att vara kostym nisse o inte förstå"

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Khun Lung Pung

Leif

Nu jävlar får du skärpa dig, IL. Gäller snickaren också, skäms! :14:

Dela på andra sajter

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/PM-urged-to-sack-official-for-intimidating-judges-30183850.html

Nu går regeringen över till "huligantaktik" i dessa fotbollstider, att lämna ut domarnas adresser och telefonnummer på en red-shirt scen inför en berusad pöbel är inte okej och Yingluck borde förse inrikesministernssekreterare med en "inactive post" men det vågar hon nog inte för big brother och brother number two...

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Why has the Thai Constitution Court changed its interpretation of the law?

By Bangkok Pundit Jun 13, 2012 10:25PM UTC

1 Comment and 15 Reactions

On Friday June 1, the Constitution Court accepted a petition to review amendments to the constitution on the grounds that the amendments have (or will?) breach Section 68 of the Constitution which provides that “No person shall exercise the rights and liberties prescribed in the Constitution to overthrow the democratic regime of government with the King as Head of State under this Constitution”. There has been widespread criticism of the court by legal experts – BP has summarised some of the criticisms here. BP has blogged on the defence of the Constitution Court provided by noted Thaksin opponent, Kaewsan. BP has blogged on the Constitution Court’s defence of the acceptance of the petition and also blogged on the Attorney-General stating that the amendments are legal. Kaewmala in her post on issue blogged:

*In fact, who has the right to file a petition to the Constitution Court under Sec 68 is a matter that has a precedent, and the position of the Constitution Court was once very different. In May 2006, the Constitution Court
by a former MP submitted under the same section in the previous constitution on the basis that Section 63 (which became Section 68 in the current constitution, containing the same text) did not allow the complainant to directly submit the petition to the Constitution Court. The Court then ruled that the petition must first be considered by the Attorney General. The rejected petition in 2006
to request the Court to disband the Democrat Party. Politics by its nature is always shifting. It would appear that in the six years of separation between the 2006 case and the 2012 case, either the law or the judges have shifted along with politics.

Independent legal academic Verapat Pariyawong has posted a copy of the Court’s letter rejecting the petition in May 2006 and BP has posted a screenshot below:

600446_3101247624322_1783240908_n.jpg

It is Order No. 12/2549.

Translation of subject is: Surapong Tovichakchaikul [bP: Yes, the current Foreign Minister] asking the Constitution Court to order the dissolution of the Democrats under Section 63 due to their acts to acquire power through means not under the constitution.

For the underlined text in red, BP has translated it below:

The Constitution Court considered and views that Section 63 of the Constitution does not provide that the petitioner has the right to directly petition the Constitution Court to dissolve a political party, but must proceed in accordance with Section 63, paragraph 2 [and] submit the matter to the Attorney-General to investigate the facts and file the petition to the Constitution Court.

Below is Section 63 of the 1997 Constitution:

No person shall exercise the rights and liberties prescribed in the Constitution to overthrow the democratic regime of government with the King as Head of the State under this Constitution or to acquire the power to rule the country by any means which is not in accordance with the modes provided in this Constitution.

In the case where a person or a political party has committed the act under paragraph one, the person knowing of such act [ผู้รู้เห็นการกระทำดังกล่าว] shall have the right to request the Prosecutor General to investigate its facts and submit a motion to the Constitutional Court for ordering cessation of such act without, however, prejudice to the institution of a criminal action against such person.

In the case where the Constitutional Court makes a decision compelling the political party to cease to commit the act under paragraph two, the Constitutional Court may order the dissolution of such political party.

Below is Section 68 of the 2007 Constitution:

No person shall exercise the rights and liberties prescribed in the Constitution to overthrow the democratic regime of government with the King as Head of State under this Constitution or to acquire the power to rule the country by any means which is not in accordance with the modes provided in this Constitution.

In the case where a person or a political party has committed the act under paragraph one, the person who knows [ ผู้ทราบการกระทำดังกล่าว] of such act shall have the right to request the Prosecutor General to investigate its facts and submit a motion to the Constitutional Court
for ordering cessation of such act
without, however, prejudice to the institution of a criminal action against such person.

In the case where the Constitutional Court makes a decision compelling the political party to cease to commit the act under paragraph two, the Constitutional Court may order the dissolution of such political party.

In the case where the Constitutional Court makes the dissolution order under paragraph three, the right to vote of the President and the executive board of directors of the dissolved political party at the time the act under paragraph one has been committed shall be suspended for the period of five years as from the date the Constitutional Court makes such order.

BP: Between Section 63 of the 1997 Constitution and Section 68 of the 2007 Constitution, there is a slight difference in paragraph 2 and there is the addition of paragraph 4 although this doesn’t affect the process for filing a motion/petition. The Court clearly states that they won’t accept petitions directly in 2006, but they do now when the procedure set out is the same. So far BP has seen no explanation on why the change of interpretation by the Court…

There is still one out for the Court. The Court may order the cessation of the constitutional amendments in their current form, but state that the actions were not done by a party and were done by parliament so there is no need to dissolve any party. Hence, it is only when a matter requires the dissolving of a political party that the Attorney-General needs to investigate first so the court can argue there is no contradiction.*

*Although, the Court accepting a new petition today seemingly nullifies this……

Hej

I denna artikel tar Bangkok Pundit http://asiancorrespondent.com/84027/why-has-the-thai-constitution-court-changed-its-interpretation-of-the-law/ upp det faktum att Konstitutions Domstolen ändrade sitt sätt att arbeta när dom började tolka sina egna lagar på ett nytt sätt, man påvisar även exempel på hur domstolen har agerat i såna här fall tidigare, och det är nog bara att konstatera att dom experter inom lagområdet som har uttalat sig i pressen på senare tid har rätt i sin kritik i Konstitutions Domstolens märkliga svängning här i sitt agerade.

Dela på andra sajter

Läs igenom det du klistrat in, då kommer du upptäcka något, kanske.

Ändrades av Vaxet

VAXET-som tycker mycket om det mesta-men kan lika lite som de flesta

Dela på andra sajter

Nu �r det ju s� att ni g�ng p� g�ng skriver om det ner brunna Bankok.

I min v�rd �r detta en stad som ligger i aska.Som tar �rtionde att bygga upp.

Men nu var det s� att jag var d�r fjorton dagar, efter upp rensningen.

Mesta delens bilder av de ni visar �r ju r�k efter brinnande bild�ck.

Och om man som jag kunde f�lja vad som h�nder hela dagarna vi Tv s�ndningarna,s� ser man ju tydligt o klart att det �r till stor del bild�ck som brinner, r�ken efter dessa har man ju effektivt anv�nds i propaganda, "om det ner brunna Bankok"

Bildäck ? :whistle:

Being nice is overrated - Garfield

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Khun Lung Pung

Bildäck ? :whistle:

I verklighetens verklighet är det brinnande bildäck, och ser man nåt annat, så beror det på att man inbillar sig, tror jag... :dance:

Dela på andra sajter

Registrera dig eller logga in för att kommentera
och se bilderna på riktigt.

Du måste vara medlem för att kommentera på forumet

Registrera dig

Registrera ett medlemskap. Lätt gjort...!

Registrera dig på forumet

Logga in

Har du redan ett medlemskap? Logga in här.

Logga in nu
Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...