IGNORERAD

happy father's day.....

natchawadee

i want to go to your grave everyday to talk to you ... people tell me you cant hear me because you are gone

i just tell them you might be gone in their eyes but not in mine..because you still in my heart and you will always be,.

.i cry when i think of you..but people ask me why? i just tell them how i felt about you and that i still love you and miss you so much..

but people just tell me there is no piont in still still loving you..because you are gone and will never coming back and i agree with them..

you are gone but you will never be forgotten and one day we will meet aggain i promise.

.i pray to god everynight asking him to keep you safe and i talk to him about meeting you again.

i wanted to kill myself just so i could see your face again in heaven...but then i knew you would not want me to do that..

i try to be happy but i cant when i know that i wont hear your voice for along time i always thought i could live without you but i really feel i cant..

.i never thought you would have left me... mum said to me you would never left me ...god just needed an angel.. i still remember as yesterday..

i ask god can i be his next angel???? so i can be with you but he never replies.i even ask god why??? why did he have to take you and make me hurt so much...

i dont think anyone really knows how much its hurt to be missing you...i hate you not being around i wish i could even see you one last time..so i can say GOODBYE...

.i wish i could look back on the good time with you but that has all gone everything has change and even thinking about it make me want to cry..cry so much.

.but my mum tell me not to cry.. She told. you were looking over me and you would not want me to cry ..

she told me i could look back at the good memories but i cant do that without him because i need him to be with me while we look back.

she asked me why???????????? i answered because i need to see his smile and his touch while we smile together and look back at the good memories..

mum said why dont you tell him the good memories i know he listen to you he never be far from you daling.. he always be with you

i wish i could say goodbbye

i love you dad

Dela på andra sajter

'There is a time to weep, and there is a time to laugh; there is a time to mourn, and there is a time to dance'.

Hope you feel better soon.

"People are strange. They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives,they hardly seem to notice." -  Charles Bukowski

Dela på andra sajter

'There is a time to weep, and there is a time to laugh; there is a time to mourn, and there is a time to dance'.

Hope you feel better soon.

thanks guy

Dela på andra sajter

:wai::wai::wai:

Magrood

"Gud, ge mig sinnesro att acceptera det jag inte kan förändra,

mod att förändra det jag kan

och förstånd att inse skillnaden."

Dela på andra sajter

Avregistrerad clion

2 Thai pojinger :great:

undrar om kycklingen e Thai också

nyfikne clirre :giggle::whoco5:

Ändrades av clion

När jag väl hade lyckats kravla mig upp från golvet, efter att jag trillade av stolen när jag läste i mattråden. Ja, då går man in här och läser...

Nu ligger jag på golvet och skriver eftersom du lyckades chockera mig ytterligare en gång.

Men den här gången fick jag datorn med mig i fallet. anrejsdenruskige

Dela på andra sajter

My girl write beautiful

lol.. but my man be the last one to see it!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

there is something to see there in Thailand than the text right???????????????

kisss.

from bad girl :-p

Dela på andra sajter

One asked the girl i dont belive.great.gif Maitan.

hahahahah.. i'm bad in the meaning of the way of man exspecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ändrades av Surin P3
Dela på andra sajter

lol .. But my man to ask the last one to see it !!!!!!!! hahahahaha

There Is Something to see There in Thailand Than the text right???????????????

kisss .

from bad girl:-p

[/ Quote]

This . from bad girl. Maitan.

[/ Quote]

aha. ok got you :-)

Dela på andra sajter

tyvär kan jag inte säga att det var en trevlig farsdag då min far å styvfar dog samma månad med ca 3 veckors mellanrum

Mantra

Dela på andra sajter

tyvär kan jag inte säga att det var en trevlig farsdag då min far å styvfar dog samma månad med ca 3 veckors mellanrum

mmmm sorry for that but think about good things of them.. friend

Dela på andra sajter

mmmm sorry for that but think about good things of them.. friend

thz

my dad diead and then my stepdad diead about 3 weeks apart so whas not soo good fatherday for me butb thz and sorry i wrote in swedish.

Mantra

Dela på andra sajter

thz

my dad diead and then my stepdad diead about 3 weeks apart so whas not soo good fatherday for me butb thz and sorry i wrote in swedish.

its ok i understand swedish :giggle:

Dela på andra sajter

Registrera dig eller logga in för att kommentera
och se bilderna på riktigt.

Du måste vara medlem för att kommentera på forumet

Registrera dig

Registrera ett medlemskap. Lätt gjort...!

Registrera dig på forumet

Logga in

Har du redan ett medlemskap? Logga in här.

Logga in nu
Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...