IGNORERAD

Nigeriabrev från Thailand?

Kung Otto

Dear Friend,

I got your contact through your country\'s Business Directory which prompted me to contact you directly through your email address.

My name is Mrs. Suchart Chaovisith wife of the former Thailand Finance minister, during the Thaksin Shinawatara regime who was forced out from power by the military. In view of the recent death of my husband as you can read from the Bangkok post news website confirming his death to the public and Thailand Government. I am very worried over the political crises, and I have decided to contact you, to help me to move some funds to your country for investment as my family hope to relocate to your country and go into profitable investment in your country which we will require assistance from you.

Below is the Link for the of my late husband last year;

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/26113/suchart-69-dies-of-cancer

I will explain further when you respond and show interest to assist as my country Thailand is no longer safe for me and my children and also considering the political instability. This requires 100% confidentiality for reasons I will convey to you later.

My warm regards to you and your family, as I wait to read from you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Suchart Chaovisith.

Bangkok-Thailand

E-mail: mrs.suchart2009@rediffmail.com

Detta mejl fick jag i morse någon som vill hjälpa den arma kvinnan?Längst ner var det några länkar på ryska :diablo:

Dela på andra sajter

Sök på "Suchart Chaovisith" så får du massor av träffar på Google om SPAM

Being nice is overrated - Garfield

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...