IGNORERAD

Misstänkta i Koh Tao-fallet dömda till döden

MPR Nyheter

The police have arrested a suspect in the murder of two British tourists in Koh Tao and are still hunting for a second suspect who has escaped into Bangkok.

Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders.

Artikeln fortsätter.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run

Vad är det som händer?

Händer och händer......?

Från september 2014

Dela på andra sajter

• Svar 96
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svaret

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

• Khun Ken

• MaiChai

• Wangthong

• Kenneth4618

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

Inlagda bilder

• 2 veckor senare...

Hannah Witheridge syster gör ett uttalande på sin Facebooksida.

Jan 12, 2016 — In a very brave development, Laura Witheridge has spoken out about her family's horrific treatment by Thai authorities. Her revelations have already begun to spread like wildfire in the media and it is our hope that the courage that she has shown will lead to David's family speaking out as well. Below is her full post, copy and pasted from Laura's Facebook page, as well as a link to her original page.

"So, as some of you may have already seen- there has been another death of yet another British National on koh tao. I wasn’t going to post anything, not until I logged on here this morning to see that a friend had shared the link warning people not to go there… it wasn’t the sharing of the link or the warning that triggered this lengthy status, as I hope people do share these things and try and warn people not to go… it was the ignorant comment someone had made about how Thailand is ‘the most beautiful place in the world’ that frustrated me this morning. Aesthetically, on a postcard or photograph, maybe… However, literally… I have to disagree. Lots of things ‘look’ beautiful. You only have to consider a lion, or tiger… beautiful to look at, yes… but get too close and they will tear you apart and feed you to their young. My point being that aesthetic beauty can lure you into a very dangerous trap.

Since Hannah was taken from us, I am continually asked whether I will warn the World about the dangers of Thailand… I am asked if I will warn people because I might just ‘save someone’s life’. This person’s comment serves as a perfect example of why I would be wasting my time. People can be ignorant and many, probably the majority, have very short memories. Countless times, I have logged in to facebook and seen statuses made by people who know both Hannah and I, who have gone out there anyway. They think it wont happen to them… Well, guess what? Neither did we. No one is immune. Many thai’s hate westeners and they have little to no regard for human life. I don’t say this lightly, or without reason.

Let me share a few facts with you about this ‘beautiful’ place you speak of…

Would it surprise you if I told you that the thai’s view drug possession as a more serious offence than rape or murder? Or that the vast majority of the thai police force are corrupt?

What if I told you that when we went to Thailand to bring Hannah home, we were offered the opportunity to go to the Royal Thai police headquarters for an ‘official update’… but that, on arrival, we were taken into a large room, left for 5 minutes before the door opened and around 200 journalists were allowed into the room and we were ambushed by this mob of hungry journalists shoving cameras in our faces…

The thai police chief had no intentions of giving us an update… after all, the bungled investigation meant he had nothing to tell us. The invitation was merely an opportunity for the press to take photographs of our family. This link serves as evidence of this: http://Bangkok.coconuts.co/…/we-need-digest-trial-outcome-s…

What if I told you that since we lost Hannah there have been many more suspicious deaths on koh tao. You probably haven’t heard of them all, as not all were British Nationals. The deaths, where possible, are covered up as suicides and accidents. This would have happened with Hannah, if it had not been for the hideous brutality of her passing. I highly suspect that with this latest tragedy, the thai’s will say that it was an accidental death caused by drugs. Hiding the truth and offering a story that suits, is something that they do often… My thoughts are with Luke Miller's family and friends.

What if I told you that I have had many death threats from thai people since they murdered my sister? That they defaced photographs of me saying that the killers had only done ‘half the job’… what if I told you that people commented on these photographs saying things like ‘there is still time’, and ‘tick tock tick tock’. What if I told you that I have been sent crime scene photographs? What if I told you that I have been chased in my car? What if I told you that the thais offered us ‘compensation’? Obviously we were absolutely appalled and declined.

What if I told you that I am now frightened of my own shadow? That I am constantly looking over my shoulder? That I am exhausted, but frightened to sleep because of the nightmares? I miss my sister desperately. My heart is heavy and my mind is tired.

Still think Thailand is beautiful? If your answer is still ‘yes’ then I would suggest you watch the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRi8AqoXxio&app=desktop

Please feel free to share this post

https://www.facebook.com/laura.witheridge/posts/10153150628116986?fref=nf&pnref=story "

Dela på andra sajter

Bangkok — Hacker collective Anonymous has vowed to release information about corrupt members of the Thai judiciary today after taking down hundreds of websites belonging to the Court of Justice in an ongoing response to the conviction of two Burmese men in a 2014 double-murder on Koh Tao.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1452675024&section=12&typecate=06

Dela på andra sajter

Folk skiter i lite döda  bara dom får billig öl och massage!

Sju år i folkskola, yes! Proud member of R 142 Ystad! Däckspojke!

Dela på andra sajter

Folk skiter i lite döda  bara dom får billig öl och massage!

Fram till den dagen dom själva hamnar i skiten och är oskyldiga.

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Fram till den dagen dom själva hamnar i skiten och är oskyldiga.

Hej

Är det inte lite sent att reagera då?

Mvh isan lover

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Mvh isan lover

??? Vad menar du? Läs inlägget jag svarade på!!

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Mvh isan lover

Ja bättre sent än aldrig är ju en klyscha som visar sig vara.... Just en klyscha.....

Dödsstraff är aldrig acceptabelt oskyldiga eller inte! I det här fallet kanske det till och med verkställs nu det är burmeser det gäller....

Dela på andra sajter

Ja bättre sent än aldrig är ju en klyscha som visar sig vara.... Just en klyscha.....

Dödsstraff är aldrig acceptabelt oskyldiga eller inte! I det här fallet kanske det till och med verkställs nu det är burmeser det gäller....

Fallet har nu fått så mycket internationell uppmärksamhet så låt oss hoppas att myndigheterna inte vågar avrätta dom.

Dela på andra sajter

Fallet har nu fått så mycket internationell uppmärksamhet så låt oss hoppas att myndigheterna inte vågar avrätta dom.

Jag tror och hoppas du har rätt. Men resning ? Ny rättegång? Svårt att få även i himmelriket Sverige där allt går helt rätt till...

Dela på andra sajter

Jag tror och hoppas du har rätt. Men resning ? Ny rättegång? Svårt att få även i himmelriket Sverige där allt går helt rätt till...

Läs mitt tidigare inlägg.

"A masked vigilante yesterday stood up in a swell of protesters and said he has evidence that can prove the innocence of two Myanmar men sentenced to death in Thailand"

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Jo dom har åklagare här i landet också även om en del verkar bortse ifrån detta i diskussionen och bara pratar om polisen,  dom har t.o.m försvarare i Thailand om det inte är ett brott som tas upp i en militärdomstol, för dom hanterar ju även mål mot civila nu under diktaturen.

Mvh isan lover

När polisen är korrupta är det svårt för resten av samhället att stå upp för ett rättvisa! 

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Jo dom har åklagare här i landet också även om en del verkar bortse ifrån detta i diskussionen och bara pratar om polisen,  dom har t.o.m försvarare i Thailand om det inte är ett brott som tas upp i en militärdomstol, för dom hanterar ju även mål mot civila nu under diktaturen.

Mvh isan lover

Menar du att man inte har försvarsadvokater i militärrättegångar?

Dela på andra sajter

Läs mitt tidigare inlägg.

"A masked vigilante yesterday stood up in a swell of protesters and said he has evidence that can prove the innocence of two Myanmar men sentenced to death in Thailand"

Bra så men inte tusan kan man räkna med att en maskerad Anti Punisher's uttalande om att han har bevis som bedyrar oskulden leder till omprövning av straffet i Thailand. Sker inte ens i de bästa demokratier som Sverige, grundprincipen är att domar står sig..

Dela på andra sajter

Bra så men inte tusan kan man räkna med att en maskerad Anti Punisher's uttalande om att han har bevis som bedyrar oskulden leder till omprövning av straffet i Thailand. Sker inte ens i de bästa demokratier som Sverige, grundprincipen är att domar står sig..

Denna dom kan komma att bli mycket kostsam för Thailand.

Dela på andra sajter

Engelsmännen har ju bevis på om burmeserna har någonting med det här att göra eller om det är maffiakillen som är skyldig,dom var ju tidigt på plats och tog dna-prover - det har man ju inte hört ett ljud om sedan dess,vågar dom inte konfrontera thaipolisen även om 2 oskyldiga människors liv står på spel?

En politiker delar in människosläktet i två klasser: verktyg och fiender.(Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

Dela på andra sajter

Registrera dig eller logga in för att kommentera
och se bilderna på riktigt.

Du måste vara medlem för att kommentera på forumet

Registrera dig

Registrera ett medlemskap. Lätt gjort...!

Registrera dig på forumet

Logga in

Har du redan ett medlemskap? Logga in här.

Logga in nu
Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...