IGNORERAD

Misstroendevotumet klart

noBuzz

Gov't survives censure

But two ministers from Bhum Jai Thai in precarious position

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/06/02/politics/Govt-survives-censure-30130719.html

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Dela på andra sajter

Det var ju inte oväntat, PTP kunde ju ha undvikit mycket av blodsspillan i Bangkok om de inte ändrat sig i februari då de först planerade ett misstroendevotum mot regeringen. Men de valde att köra med kravallkortet först. När kravallkortet misslyckade tog man till misstroendevotumet men sköt helt vid sidan om och koncentrerade sig inte på regeringens misslyckanden med politiken utan nästan bara på deras agerande under kravallerna. Som sagt, hade de fortsatt med misstroendevotumet i februari hade nog mycket lidande kunnat sparas.

En anledning kan ju vara att parlamentet inte kan upplösas när när misstroendevotum har begärts?

Det lär finnas ett 20-tal PTP parlamentariker som vill byta till BJT för att på så sätt komma närmare grytorna, det kommer att bli en regeringsombildning men frågan är om Suthep kan få BJT och Puea Paendin att begrava stridsyxan, om inte vem satsar koalitionen då på?

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Det ko tydligen ett nytt samtal från utomlands nånstans:

As for Pheu Thai, the censure offensive exposed its own divide. Rather than focusing on either corruption or the bloodshed, it decided to go for both, and in such a sloppy manner that Finance Minister Korn Chatikavanij - a no-confidence target - was left untouched because of poor time management.

One source claimed Pheu Thai had planned to keep the best for the last by scheduling a debate on the political crisis for the second day, but "one phone call from overseas" demanded that the opposition raise the bloodbath issue first.

Even if the claimed phone call did not take place, everybody still knows that the course of Thai politics remains pretty much dependent on that one man. The reds-deserted Bangkok streets will usher in a legal battle overseas and Parliament in recess means the international media war will intensify. He has succeeded in drawing the world's attention and is ready for the next episode.

Abhisit may be smiling, but Thaksin Shinawatra must be grinning.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thailand-Live-Thursday-3-Jun-2010-t371456.html

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Atom

Det ko tydligen ett nytt samtal från utomlands nånstans:

As for Pheu Thai, the censure offensive exposed its own divide. Rather than focusing on either corruption or the bloodshed, it decided to go for both, and in such a sloppy manner that Finance Minister Korn Chatikavanij - a no-confidence target - was left untouched because of poor time management.

One source claimed Pheu Thai had planned to keep the best for the last by scheduling a debate on the political crisis for the second day, but "one phone call from overseas" demanded that the opposition raise the bloodbath issue first.

Even if the claimed phone call did not take place, everybody still knows that the course of Thai politics remains pretty much dependent on that one man. The reds-deserted Bangkok streets will usher in a legal battle overseas and Parliament in recess means the international media war will intensify. He has succeeded in drawing the world's attention and is ready for the next episode.

Abhisit may be smiling, but Thaksin Shinawatra must be grinning.

http://www.thaivisa.10-t371456.html

Det påminner lite om när jag var ung och orutinerad på jobbet och min chef inte litade på att jag skulle kunna forhandla fram ett bra pris. När jag väntat i 8 åtta timmar på att det skulle bli morgon i Sverige så jag kunde få min chefs medgivande så hade till och med de tålmodiga japanerna tröttnat och gått hem och affären gick upp i rök.

Jag funderade ett tag på om jag skulle elda upp Tokyo i besvikelse men jag besinnade mig och gick till Roppongi och söp skallen i bitar istället smile.gif .

Dela på andra sajter

Avregistrerad clion

ska de bli en ny låååååångtråd måntro :crazy:

När jag väl hade lyckats kravla mig upp från golvet, efter att jag trillade av stolen när jag läste i mattråden. Ja, då går man in här och läser...

Nu ligger jag på golvet och skriver eftersom du lyckades chockera mig ytterligare en gång.

Men den här gången fick jag datorn med mig i fallet. anrejsdenruskige

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...