• RoiET

• Nerike

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

Inlagda bilder

• 1 månad senare...
  • 2 veckor senare...
Guest Malaeng Sabb

När kommer sänkningen?

Finns väl ett par stycken här som tuggar fradga när de ser sötnosar som dessa :giggle:

Dela på andra sajter

Finns väl ett par stycken här som tuggar fradga när de ser sötnosar som dessa :giggle:

Visst är de söta men inget att gå i taket för.För lite hud :crazy: Och liknande klädsel ses ju på varje badplats :whistle: Om nån går i spinn på dessa så är det ok för mig.Mvh Måne

Måne

Dela på andra sajter

• 3 veckor senare...
  • 3 veckor senare...
Guest Siam-Nilsson

"Fina flickor" och coyote reportage i Dagens Bangkok Post.

Top coyote girl Amy likes to lose herself in the music,

but when a customer approaches her for sex, she flips her hair and

dances away -- Story and photos by Jetjaras Na Ranong

''They can make good money too,'' he continues. ''Their basic salary is 8,000 baht,

plus 300 baht for three rounds of dancing per night and 100 baht for a drink order.

And I'm not even talking about tips yet.''

A top coyote girl like Amy earns approximately 30,000 baht a month.

''With that money I can support my mother, my grandmother, my sister and myself.

It's pretty good for a poor girl like me.''

Published: 27/02/2011 at 12:00 AM

Newspaper section: Spectrum

Early in the evening, customers swing through the blacked-out glass door of Seralph Lounge and Karaoke, a small nightclub tucked away at the back of Srinakarin Road. The night is still young, but it's Friday, and by 8pm the place is packed. The men entering the bar completely ignore the smoky haze and damp odour of liquor and, as their eyes adjust to the dark, look around for the girls. But they are out of sight, behind a curtain.

Lines of them _ young, good-looking girls in heavy make-up and sexy costumes, wait to take the stage.

"In five minutes," says Rungsak Kamdee, the manager.

Sukanya Pankumchoo, aka Amy of Seralph, a 21-year-old undergraduate by day and a star coyote dancer by night, pops into sight and exchanges banter while she fluffs up her hair and squeezes her cleavage: "Can't we just come out already?"

The other girls giggle.

They come on to the square-shaped stage with lights strung along the edge surrounded by tables. The music begins and they start moving to the music. They stretch their legs and bend over, swinging their long hair and rotating their hips erotically. Then they pick up speed with the rhythm of the music. The all-male crowd get louder. They like to be teased.

Amy says she loves to dance to the fast songs because she doesn't have time to be aware of what's going on. She turns to face the crowd and smiles at a few men sitting close to the stage. Their eyes, level with the hem of her mini-skirt, wander back and forth from her thighs to her low-cut neckline.

Mr Rungsak admits the image of the business is negative. However, it sells.

"We might be low-life maggots to many people, but for our male customers, we have what they want _ otherwise they wouldn't come back, would they?" says the 37-year-old manager.

"We audition girls only over the age of 20. They must be good-looking, with beautiful skin and a voluptuous body, but not fat. If they can't dance, we'll train them in the basics. Coyote dancing doesn't require choreography, though. Once they get up on stage, all they need to do is dance seductively to the music. Their responsibility is to be explicitly sexy.

''They can make good money too,'' he continues. ''Their basic salary is 8,000 baht, plus 300 baht for three rounds of dancing per night and 100 baht for a drink order. And I'm not even talking about tips yet.''

A top coyote girl like Amy earns approximately 30,000 baht a month. ''With that money I can support my mother, my grandmother, my sister and myself. It's pretty good for a poor girl like me.''

The university student used to have a job selling fried chicken at a fast food restaurant, but left because the working hours were not flexible and the wages were low.

When asked if this is her dream job, she burst out laughing. ''Are you kidding? I've got dreams ...

''I wanted to be a dancer. You know, a proper dancer. I love dancing. I love to get up there and lose myself through the music. But, like I said, I'm only doing this to support my family and pay for my education.''

Then Amy click-clacks back to the dressing room, her tiny costume soaked in sweat.

In the dressing room, Amy looks tired and, of course, less glamorous than when on stage. ''I hate to sit with the customers at their table. They try to get us drunk,'' she sighs.

She says she feels dizzy because of the drinks, and tries to stand up, but then runs to the toilet to throw up. At times Amy has to contend with borderline sexual assaults from drunken or obsessed customers. ''Sometimes customers try to grab me or call me names, but it's a part of my job. Trust me, I know very well how demeaning this job can be. I am also aware that some customers have no respect for me.

''It doesn't matter who I am as a person; they only want to undress me with their eyes. So when someone approaches me for sex, I flip my hair and dance away.''

Are such offers tempting?

''No. I earn enough to make ends meet. Once I finish my education, I want to work from nine to five or open a restaurant. But I need to save up. It's a long-shot dream. For now I dance for the money because I know it's a means to my goal.''

post-5068-0-69757300-1298816237_thumb.jp

post-5068-0-91543400-1298816251_thumb.jp

post-5068-0-19330600-1298816262_thumb.jp

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/society/223690/strut-pout-but-don-t-put-out

Ändrades av Siam-Nilsson
Dela på andra sajter

• 6 månader senare...
  • 3 månader senare...
  • 3 veckor senare...
  • 1 månad senare...
  • 3 månader senare...
  • 1 månad senare...
  • 4 veckor senare...
Hem
Nytt
Logga in