IGNORERAD

Thaksin-Död?

Fridde

Att Ni bara orkar... Mvh anders ;-)

kan bara hålla med. att NI orkar hålla på att tjata om det politiska läget i Thailand dr Thaksin o hans följe?????eller är ni lika negativa eller positiva till svenska politik eller det bryr ni er inte om????? :suicide:
Dela på andra sajter

• Svar 71
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svaret

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

• ban99arne

• Serath

• JohanB

• Tallviking

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

Inlagda bilder

kan bara hålla med. att NI orkar hålla på att tjata om det politiska läget i Thailand dr Thaksin o hans följe?huh.gif?eller är ni lika negativa eller positiva till svenska politik eller det bryr ni er inte om?huh.gif? suicide.gif

Svensk politik är ju pisstrist... det händer ju aldrig något.

Dela på andra sajter

Sam sip sam

Endast lite toblerone och parkeringsböter och någon dyngfull kommunalpolitiker

Ändrades av Sam sip sam
Dela på andra sajter

ban99arne

Mja, nu har det fastslagits att Dr T verkligen dog två gången igår och att han nu återigen är döende.

Detta bekräftat via en telefonintervju med liket.

Sensationsjournalisten Arne

Dela på andra sajter

mamma bäng fan pappa käng

Tacka vet jag Ukraina där är det lite äggtion.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/apr/27/ukraine-nationalists-eggs-smoke-bombs

"Stupidity has a certain charm - ignorance does not." F. Zappa.

".. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assigment. I told them they did not understand life." J Lennon

Dela på andra sajter

The rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated !!

Taskin

post-6170-127282493935_thumb.png

post-6170-127282493935_thumb.png

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups

Dela på andra sajter

Oregistrerad

Kungen död ??????? Eller han hålls drogad och inlåst utan ett hum vad som sker i landet ?????? Verkar som att moo Mää och aids-grabben håller i trådarna nu :diablo:

Dela på andra sajter

With red shirts on back foot, Thaksin re-emerges

Former premier claims he's not behind the turmoil in Bangkok and maintains he is very loyal to His Majesty in an exclusive telephone interview with Nation Group reporter Naya Jaikawang

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/05/03/politics/Cabinet-acknowledges-need-for-Army-move-against-re-30128447.html

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Dela på andra sajter

andersbangkok

Nation har tydligen pratat kort med honom på mobilen och han lät som Takki, men var på väg in ett plan. Annars är det lite patetiskt hur han reser jorden runt och tar bilder på sig själv i olika miljöer för att bevisa att han lever. Enklast hade väl varit en TV-intervju i typ CNN eller BBC.

Eller varför inte åka hem och stå på barrikaderna som han dyrt och heligt lovade?

Carpenters inlägg: "Faktum är att du tror att du är i maktens korridorer ock minsann kan. Du vet inget kan inget för att du är för upptagen med dig själv."
"Inte lätt att vara kostym nisse o inte förstå"

Dela på andra sajter

Former premier claims he's not behind the turmoil in Bangkok and maintains he is very loyal to His Majesty in an exclusive telephone interview with Nation Group reporter Naya Jaikawang

http://www.nationmul...e-30128447.html

Din länk är fel, Serath. Jo, han är som en unge som har pangat en glasruta. Har inget med det att göra...Det var inte jag...

Jag lägger in hela texten i stället, då den här tråden nog inte blir mycket längre:

NATION EXCLUSIVE/ANALYSIS

By The Nation

Published on May 3, 2010 30128446-01.jpg

It might have been coincidental, but the timing ofShinawatra to return from his "death" was almost perfect. In a flurry of local and international media interviews, he has unceremoniously repelled continual rumours that he had died last week - and given the red shirts much needed breathing space.

The public backlash over the Chulalongkorn Hospital invasion had pinned the red shirts against the ropes, but "Thaksin is alive" may prove sexy enough to distract some from the controversy.

If Thaksin's disappearance from the red shirts' stage - his last video link was on April 9 - was ambiguous, his re-emergence seemed quite out of the blue.

Nation Group reporter Naya Jaikawang did not expect much when she made a phone call to interview Pheu Thai MP Pracha Prasopdee, one of the MPs closest to Thaksin, to ask him about latest reports that Thaksin had ordered Pheu Thai MPs to re-mobilise people to support the anti-government protesters.

Naturally, the topic of "Is Thaksin still alive" came up. Pracha said he just talked to Thaksin on Saturday and, unexpectedly, gave Naya his phone number.

At 3pm yesterday, she called the number, without expecting much, and someone "who sounded undoubtedly Thaksin" answered.

"I'm from Nation Group sir," she said. "Can I talk to you?"

"Oh.. of course you can. But my plane is taking off any minute now. Can you call again in a few hours?" the voice said. She agreed and the brief conversation ended.

At 6.50pm, she dutifully called again. The same familiar voice answered.

"Are you Thaksin?" she asked. "Yes I am. And I am not a ghost," he replied.

The man acknowledged that there had been rumours about him since he suspended his video contact with his supporters. Thaksin said he did not suffer from any disease. "I'm very healthy and have been travelling a lot. My latest health check only yielded a little high cholesterol because I haven't exercised much," he said.

When asked why his family members were wearing black while travelling overseas, he said he had not seen his ex-wife for two years.

The interview came hot on the heels of his talks with international media. In a brief conversation with The Straits Times on Saturday, Thaksin said he was very much alive and used the same "You are not talking to a ghost" joke. Emerging Markets website on Saturday also published an exclusive telephone interview in which the ousted Thai leader slammed the Abhisit government and said there were too many red-shirts for the Abhisit regime to kill.

Thaksin told Naya he would not propose anything to the government. However, he added: "It would be better if we could change our attitudes and talk together. We should not take advantage of each other and stop treating each other badly."

He also asked the government not to bring the issue of the monarchy into the conflict. "The monarchy is the highest institution for Thai people so the government should not link it to this political fighting," he said.

Thaksin claimed he was not behind the recent bloody turmoil, but he said he was monitoring developments in Thailand closely. He distanced himself from "men in black" blamed for the murder of troops on April 10, saying "If they want to accuse me about this, it will never end."

The political fight was no longer about him, Thaksin reiterated. However, his re-emergence, albeit in the form of telephone interviews, could be what the red shirts need. The movement seems rudderless without him, and it remains to be seen whether the proof that he is still alive can fix the heavy damage caused by their act of insanity at the Chulalongkorn Hospital on Thursday.

For one thing, the hospital incident seemed to give him discomfort. When Naya asked him about it, he said he did not know details and suddenly hung up.

Länk : http://www.nationmul...s-30128446.html

JohanB

Dela på andra sajter

Din länk är fel, Serath. Jo, han är som en unge som har pangat en glasruta. Har inget med det att göra...Det var inte jag...

Jag lägger in hela texten i stället, då den här tråden nog inte blir mycket längre:

NATION EXCLUSIVE/ANALYSIS

By The Nation

Published on May 3, 2010 30128446-01.jpg

It might have been coincidental, but the timing ofShinawatra to return from his "death" was almost perfect. In a flurry of local and international media interviews, he has unceremoniously repelled continual rumours that he had died last week - and given the red shirts much needed breathing space.

The public backlash over the Chulalongkorn Hospital invasion had pinned the red shirts against the ropes, but "Thaksin is alive" may prove sexy enough to distract some from the controversy.

If Thaksin's disappearance from the red shirts' stage - his last video link was on April 9 - was ambiguous, his re-emergence seemed quite out of the blue.

Nation Group reporter Naya Jaikawang did not expect much when she made a phone call to interview Pheu Thai MP Pracha Prasopdee, one of the MPs closest to Thaksin, to ask him about latest reports that Thaksin had ordered Pheu Thai MPs to re-mobilise people to support the anti-government protesters.

Naturally, the topic of "Is Thaksin still alive" came up. Pracha said he just talked to Thaksin on Saturday and, unexpectedly, gave Naya his phone number.

At 3pm yesterday, she called the number, without expecting much, and someone "who sounded undoubtedly Thaksin" answered.

"I'm from Nation Group sir," she said. "Can I talk to you?"

"Oh.. of course you can. But my plane is taking off any minute now. Can you call again in a few hours?" the voice said. She agreed and the brief conversation ended.

At 6.50pm, she dutifully called again. The same familiar voice answered.

"Are you Thaksin?" she asked. "Yes I am. And I am not a ghost," he replied.

The man acknowledged that there had been rumours about him since he suspended his video contact with his supporters. Thaksin said he did not suffer from any disease. "I'm very healthy and have been travelling a lot. My latest health check only yielded a little high cholesterol because I haven't exercised much," he said.

When asked why his family members were wearing black while travelling overseas, he said he had not seen his ex-wife for two years.

The interview came hot on the heels of his talks with international media. In a brief conversation with The Straits Times on Saturday, Thaksin said he was very much alive and used the same "You are not talking to a ghost" joke. Emerging Markets website on Saturday also published an exclusive telephone interview in which the ousted Thai leader slammed the Abhisit government and said there were too many red-shirts for the Abhisit regime to kill.

Thaksin told Naya he would not propose anything to the government. However, he added: "It would be better if we could change our attitudes and talk together. We should not take advantage of each other and stop treating each other badly."

He also asked the government not to bring the issue of the monarchy into the conflict. "The monarchy is the highest institution for Thai people so the government should not link it to this political fighting," he said.

Thaksin claimed he was not behind the recent bloody turmoil, but he said he was monitoring developments in Thailand closely. He distanced himself from "men in black" blamed for the murder of troops on April 10, saying "If they want to accuse me about this, it will never end."

The political fight was no longer about him, Thaksin reiterated. However, his re-emergence, albeit in the form of telephone interviews, could be what the red shirts need. The movement seems rudderless without him, and it remains to be seen whether the proof that he is still alive can fix the heavy damage caused by their act of insanity at the Chulalongkorn Hospital on Thursday.

For one thing, the hospital incident seemed to give him discomfort. When Naya asked him about it, he said he did not know details and suddenly hung up.

Länk : http://www.nationmul...s-30128446.html

JohanB

Ah sorry såg inte jag klippt in fel länk, Tack för på visningen.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/05/03/politics/With-red-shirts-on-back-foot-Thaksin-re-emerges-30128446.html

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Dela på andra sajter

Eller varför inte åka hem och stå på barrikaderna som han dyrt och heligt lovade?

Jo. Men det hade nog skapat värre kaos än nu tror jag.

Fast jag är absolut inte emot att thaksin återvänder till Thailand.

Dela på andra sajter

Jo. Men det hade nog skapat värre kaos än nu tror jag.

Fast jag är absolut inte emot att thaksin återvänder till Thailand.

Serath, förstår du inte att han är ett fegt kräk, som låter sig medvetet "spela död", sprida desinformation, tvivelaktiga foton och hålla en låg profil, för att undgå ansvar för sina orkestrerade handlingar.

Att han övergett sina röda trupper och Seh Daengs pojkar, som med hjälp av hans pengar och råd strider för hans sak, för att sedan återuppstå och skylla ifrån sig allt ansvar.

Ett absolut förräderi av Thaksin, som gör honom fullständigt opålitlig.

Trots att han har republikanska kommunister i sin röda-skjort-ledning, uttrycker han fegt:

"He also asked the government not to bring the issue of the monarchy into the conflict. "The monarchy is the highest institution for Thai people so the government should not link it to this political fighting"

Om du har nån stake i dej tycker jag du ska rannsaka hans göranden och omvärdera ditt förtroende för den här falske mannen.

JohanB

Dela på andra sajter

Serath, förstår du inte att han är ett fegt kräk, som låter sig medvetet "spela död", sprida desinformation, tvivelaktiga foton och hålla en låg profil, för att undgå ansvar för sina orkestrerade handlingar.

Att han övergett sina röda trupper och Seh Daengs pojkar, som med hjälp av hans pengar och råd strider för hans sak, för att sedan återuppstå och skylla ifrån sig allt ansvar.

Ett absolut förräderi av Thaksin, som gör honom fullständigt opålitlig.

Trots att han har republikanska kommunister i sin röda-skjort-ledning, uttrycker han fegt:

"He also asked the government not to bring the issue of the monarchy into the conflict. "The monarchy is the highest institution for Thai people so the government should not link it to this political fighting"

Om du har nån stake i dej tycker jag du ska rannsaka hans göranden och omvärdera ditt förtroende för den här falske mannen.

JohanB

Omvärdera vad?

Förklara dig

Dela på andra sajter

Oregistrerad

Thaksin kan nog bli mera värdefull död än levande..då lär det verkligen tända till i LOS :great:

Dela på andra sajter

Omvärdera vad?

Förklara dig

Att du säger "Fast jag är absolut inte emot att thaksin återvänder till Thailand", uppfattar jag som att du stöder hans politik och hans återkomst som premiärminister-kandidat när den röda sidan har vunnit det framtida valet.

Dela på andra sajter

Att du säger "Fast jag är absolut inte emot att thaksin återvänder till Thailand", uppfattar jag som att du stöder hans politik och hans återkomst som premiärminister-kandidat när den röda sidan har vunnit det framtida valet.

Absolut inte, Sagt många ggr tidigare att Thaksin inte har i politiken att göra.

Dock så tror jag att Thaksin är en lösning på problemet, Båda sidor måste hitta en kompromiss som dom kan leva med.

samt jag tror att Thaksin kan vara till fördel för Thailand som en affärsman. Om han klarar att avhålla sig från politiken vill säga.

Dela på andra sajter

Absolut inte, Sagt många ggr tidigare att Thaksin inte har i politiken att göra.

Håller med dig fullständigt

Dock så tror jag att Thaksin är en lösning på problemet, Båda sidor måste hitta en kompromiss som dom kan leva med.

Thaksin ÄR problemet, inte en lösning på det. Finns ingen kompromiss där Thaksin ingår

samt jag tror att Thaksin kan vara till fördel för Thailand som en affärsman. Om han klarar att avhålla sig från politiken vill säga.

Thaksin ska inte få straff-frihet och fortsätta att berika sig på thailändarnas bekostnad!!

Han kan göra sina "affärer" i Montenegro eller Uganda. Att han skulle avhålla sig från politiken, är inte värt att kommentera

God natt, JohanB

Dela på andra sajter

ban99arne

Herr Patton, en får anta att du tycker att Herr Apeshit är en fegis som inte marcherar i första ledet med armen.

Fanjunkare Arne

Dela på andra sajter

Guest wille

JohanB

Appropa missriktad machoreferens.

manliga man med stake ogillar Thaksin - men gillar ??, Abhisit (for att han ar snyggare), pansarvagnar, ??

Dela på andra sajter

Tycker det verkar som det finns nån tagit sin avatar på för stort allvar,,,,det är inte staken som syns, det är kanonröret på stridsvagnen som syns i bakgrunden. :crazy:

Vinter och snö gör sig bäst på vykort.

Nackdelen med alkohol är att det får människan att förväxla ord med tankar!

Dela på andra sajter

andersbangkok

Herr Patton, en får anta att du tycker att Herr Apeshit är en fegis som inte marcherar i första ledet med armen.

Fanjunkare Arne

Det var väl det Dr T lovade?? Istället flyger han runt jorden i sitt eget jet-flygplan och snackar affärer med dubiösa ledare som Daniel Ortega.

Efter att ha uppviglat folk så håller han sig på behörigt avstånd.

"Lite spill får man räkna med".

Carpenters inlägg: "Faktum är att du tror att du är i maktens korridorer ock minsann kan. Du vet inget kan inget för att du är för upptagen med dig själv."
"Inte lätt att vara kostym nisse o inte förstå"

Dela på andra sajter

Tycker det verkar som det finns nån tagit sin avatar på för stort allvar,,,,det är inte staken som syns, det är kanonröret på stridsvagnen som syns i bakgrunden. crazy.gif

"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!" drinks.gif

Ändrades av JohanB

Dela på andra sajter

ban99arne

Det var väl det Dr T lovade?? Istället flyger han runt jorden i sitt eget jet-flygplan och snackar affärer med dubiösa ledare som Daniel Ortega.

Efter att ha uppviglat folk så håller han sig på behörigt avstånd.

"Lite spill får man räkna med".

Herr And & Ers Bankock, en får anta att Herr Apeshit nu ikläder sig sin gröna uniform för att bli den förste att bestiga barrikadera för att visa att han både är modig och korkad.

Papegojan Arne

Dela på andra sajter

Registrera dig eller logga in för att kommentera
och se bilderna på riktigt.

Du måste vara medlem för att kommentera på forumet

Registrera dig

Registrera ett medlemskap. Lätt gjort...!

Registrera dig på forumet

Logga in

Har du redan ett medlemskap? Logga in här.

Logga in nu
Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...