IGNORERAD

Raketfestival

lasseiudon

Bifogar den inbjudan som gått ut till medlemmar i Udon Expat Club, jag vill dock göra följande kommentarer: Frågetecken för datumet! Festivalen pågår, såvitt jag vet, i två dagar och frågan är då om det är 29 + 30 april eller något annat och om jag inte minns fel så går raketerna upp dag 2. Dessutom är det är gratis för ALLA inklusive mat, öl och sprit!!

Den som vill få mera klarhet i datumen för festivalen kan ju komma till Panjavejinter nu på söndag klockan 2. John Schiochet som är en av arrangörerna kommer vara där, han är den stora glada sweiziska turistpolisen.

UDON EXPAT CLUB "EVENT" "ROCKET-FESTIVAL" IN BAN THAT, (PHEN)

29th APRIL, TIME 11.00 – 18.00

To All Members,

At the "small" village, Ban That, near to the city of Phen there will be an event you maybe never seen before! The "party" will start the 29th April at 11.00, morning, and keep on until about 18.00 in the afternoon. All members of the Udon Expat Club with membership-card for 2010 are invited to this event and look what’s FREE for members:

FREE ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE WHOLE DAY,

FREE FOOD (MANY DISHES) AND IN MANY STYLES,

FREE BEVERAGES ON THE TABLES NOT ONLY WATER, 10 PEOPLE AT EVERY TABLE,

FREE CONCERT WITH A LOT OF GOOD MUSIC, AND A

FREE VIEW OVER THE LAKE WHERE THE ROCKETS ARE FIRED FROM,

And of course much much more on this day!!

This event takes place every year and draws about 20.000 – 25.000 visitors!

The arrangements are made by the Community of Ban That and Mr. John Schiochet our Treasury-man in Udon Expat club who is also citizen of Ban That.

This is the "BIG" chance for you and your family to have a lot of fun, not only with members of the club but maybe meet new persons during the day!

So what do I do?

You can come to our Club-Meeting the 28th March at the Panyavejinter Hospital in Udon Thani or "Drop-In" to our Expat Corner at the hospital, open every Monday between 12.00-15.00.

Here you can sign your name and how many you will be coming, only those who live with the member at same address as member!

You can also e-mail to:larsbrandt407@hotmail.com and sign in there, you will get a confirmation!!

Don’t miss this event and put it on your agenda today!!

Remember, this is only for members of the Udon Expat Club 2010 with paid fee!! Others will pay for food and drinks and more.

Any Questions? Call President of the club at: 083 672 5641 and you will hear more.

To get there just drive to Phen, or Ban That and ask someone. Or just follow the crowds.

WELCOME THIS DAY the 29th of April in Ban That

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...