IGNORERAD

45-årig svensk hittad död i Kambodja

AnOnYm

Tråkigt..

träffade snubben som hastigast hos Henrik i S-ville i maj

To do list-
(1). Go to pet store.(2). Buy bird seeds.
(3). Ask how long it will take for the birds to grow.(4). Wait for the reaction.

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Lite mer om den tragiska händelsen i Kambodja.

Rumour around the BKK market early saturday about dead barang.Body found near takamau a few miles south in kandal province.

Ola ran the blue frog restaurant and guesthouse in snookyville,recently sold.

He was staying at the scandinavia on st 282 last week.

Apparently met a khmer woman online and was last seen getting into a car with her on thursday,woman and car seen earlier along with a NIGERIAN.

Later in the day a NIGERIAN checks into the scandy and is caught on camera entering olas room where he empties the safe,he has the code.

So ola tortured for the code and then bludgeoned to death,back of the skull smashed.Then thrown itno a ditch,only 45 years old.

Seems his brother recently married a khmer with a big provincial plod in the family.

I went to the scandi this morning and i was told that a NIGERIAN has already been arrested.

Has a similar crime been tried in Thailand?

Mvh Isan Lover

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Rumour around the BKK market early saturday about dead barang.Body found near takamau a few miles south in kandal province.

Apparently met a khmer woman online and was last seen getting into a car with her on thursday,woman and car seen earlier along with a NIGERIAN.

Later in the day a NIGERIAN checks into the scandy and is caught on camera entering olas room where he empties the safe,he has the code.

So ola tortured for the code and then bludgeoned to death,back of the skull smashed.Then thrown itno a ditch,only 45 years old.

Seems his brother recently married a khmer with a big provincial plod in the family.

I went to the scandi this morning and i was told that a NIGERIAN has already been arrested.

Mvh Isan Lover

Tack för informationen IL. Men varför står det hela tiden NIGERIAN med stora bokstäver i ditt inlägg ??

Fritz ..

Det är aldrig försent att ge upp.

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Tack för informationen IL. Men varför står det hela tiden NIGERIAN med stora bokstäver i ditt inlägg ??

Fritz ..

Hej

Det var så i original, förmodligen ville den som skrev belysa detta.

Nigerianer som grupp begår tydligen mycket brott i Kambodja, och är inblandade i droghandeln där.

Tydligen har myndigheterna där utvisat 50 st av såna anledningar tidigare.

Mvh Isan Lover

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Mvh Isan Lover

Jag var i Kambodja i vintras och funderade vad alla afrikaner höll på med där nere, för de kryllade av dem i Phnom penh.

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...