IGNORERAD

Ungern vs. Sverige, på nätet.

Guest wUThai

Tackar för upplysningen wuthai :great: Får väl hoppas att grannens lina är snabb då :whistle: samt naturligtvis att Sverige

vinner matchen.

"People are strange. They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives,they hardly seem to notice." -  Charles Bukowski

Dela på andra sajter

fungerer icke

mvh

"Stupidity has a certain charm - ignorance does not." F. Zappa.

".. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assigment. I told them they did not understand life." J Lennon

Dela på andra sajter

står 1 - 0 till Sverige i halvtid

:clapping: gubben :clapping:

Taoism: shit happens, Buddhism: if shit happens, it isn't really shit, Islam: if shit happens, it is the will of Allah, Catholicism: if shit happens, you deserve it, Judaism: why does this shit always happen to us?, Atheism: I don't believe this shit

Dela på andra sajter

Fungerede. mvh

"Stupidity has a certain charm - ignorance does not." F. Zappa.

".. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assigment. I told them they did not understand life." J Lennon

Dela på andra sajter

Like a walk in the park :dance1: Nja liiite svettigt vad det...

BE CAREFUL!! The toe you step on today may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

• Skapa ny...