IGNORERAD

Är det svanhoppssäsong....

Enis

Är det svanhoppssäsong.har ju varit en hel del här hemma och så även i LOS

British businessman falls to death from Bangkok condominium

A British businessman from to his death from the rooftop of a 16-storey condominium on Soi Sukhumvit 1 Monday morning, police said...

Japanese tourist falls to death from Phuket hotel

A Japanese tourist fell from his room on the tenth floor of a hotel on the Patong beach and was killed Thursday morning.

Korean man falls to death from Pattaya hotel

A 41-year-old Korean businessman fell to death from his room on the fourth floor of a hotel in this seaside town early Monday morning...

Russian tourist killed after falling from 11th floor of Pattaya hotel

A Russian tourist fell off the balcony in front of an elevator of a hotel in this seaside town late Monday night and was killed...

Och så en tragisk händelse på Samui..Ban Samui Resort...har tydligen fuskat vid bygget eller årlig översyn och underhåll

Jeremy and Guy Webster critical after balcony collapse in Koh Samui

Two Sydney teenage brothers are fighting for their lives in a Bangkok hospital after plunging 5m when a rotten balcony...

"Om du inte är en elefant, försök inte bajsa som en..."

Dela på andra sajter

Japp, balkonggubbar och balkongflickor; same, same ..  :whistle:

----------------------

G-P idag: Falldöd misstänks vara mord För bara några dagar sedan kom den 28-åriga kvinnan till Sverige. I går föll hon ned från sin balkong och polisen misstänker att hon blivit mördad.

Misstänkta brott där kvinnor faller ut från balkonger eller fönster är ofta svårutredda. Få av de inblandade vill tala med polisen och det är svårt att bevisa att ett brott ligger bakom.

-------------------------------------

:wai:

“The only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another USA. We can’t let other countries have the same number of cars, the amount of industrialization, we have in the US. We have to stop these Third World countries right where they are.”

- Michael Oppenheimer, Environmental Defence Fund

Dela på andra sajter

Balkoggubbarna kan nog också härledas till så kallat hedersvåld...

I Sverige är det kvinnor som ramlar från balkonger och i Thailand är det män?

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...