IGNORERAD

Säkerhet på MBK

dtbkk

Jag skrev följande på ett engelskt forum. Vad tycker ni om saker som detta?

MBK Security

Mahboonkrong Center, known as MBK, is one of the most famous shopping’s centers in Bangkok. It opened in 1984 and hasn’t changed much over the years, except for a numbers of renovations. Today MBK has about 1,000 shops and about 100,000 visitors walk through the doors each day. Avoid Sunday if you can. It is absolutely packed with people. MBK is a must for any local or foreign visitor to Bangkok.

I walk through most days of the week going to the fitness center. What really is strange, weird or typical Thai is the security. Any visitor coming through any of the main entrances have to walk through the metal detector (similar to the ones at any airport). These were put up a few years back. Fine, I can see the thinking of that.

But any person who wants to harm the center, a shop or the visitors in any way just need to walk through McDonalds, Starbucks, the German bakery or the camera shop on street level. Those shops and a few more have entrances from the inside the center as well from the outside with no security what so ever. So anyone can just bring “anything” walking through McDonalds or any other shop. Or just walk through the parking lot for that matter.

So where is the real thinking and security? Hassle a number a people, but for no real reason, since I think any bad guy also figured out the sneaky ways in. I asked some kind of supervisor. His response was really Thai. A smile, an embarrassed laugh and some bullshit excuse. Sorry my bad language.

Bangkok, like Las Vegas, sounds like a place where you make bad decisions.

Dela på andra sajter

You will get the usual answer TIT .

Security in Shopping arcades is just for show  , it's there to calm any foreign tourists.

It serves no other purpose.

jap.gif

ไม่ระบุชื่อ

Dela på andra sajter

You will get the usual answer TIT .

Security in Shopping arcades is just for show  , it's there to calm any foreign tourists.

It serves no other purpose.

och ger ju ett antal personer arbete och inkomst

"Om du inte är en elefant, försök inte bajsa som en..."

Dela på andra sajter

men det är skämt, men det är väl i landet på låtsas...

Bangkok, like Las Vegas, sounds like a place where you make bad decisions.

Dela på andra sajter

http://stefan.sukhumvit.info/2007/12/  Titta på inlägget från den 24/12

På Siam Paragon är det likadant, vid entrén är det metalldetektor och uniformerade vakter, 5 meter till höger finns dörren in till McDonalds utan vakt eller metalldetektor.

Amazing Thailand!

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Jag skrev nåt liknande om Siam Paragon, och just McDonalds, strax efter att jag varit där förra sommaren... Bara show :bag:

"Säkerheten" på infarten till Thai Airways huvudkontor i Bkk (ett jätte komplex), är också skrattretande.

Prova att köra bil dit. Ni kommer att stoppas av vakter som letar efter bomber under er bil med speglar fastsatta på en pinne, ok inget fel i det... OM man också kollar i tex bagageluckan, vilket aldrig händer :D

Tror förresten samma spektakel pågår i garageinfarten till MBK.

MVH Tommy

"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud."

Dela på andra sajter

Var där i måndags och tycker, det är löjligt överdrivet!

metalldektorer och en dum vakt!

Dårskapet sprider sig :kort:

piggge01

Dyslektiker är på Svenska Ordblind.

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...