IGNORERAD

Artiklar om varför de bråkar

Joints

BBC har intervjuat några röda för att få svar på varför de demonstrerar http://news.bbc.co.u...fic/7990181.stm

Här kommer några motiv

"I want a more perfect democracy that is accepted by everyone in the world and for us to move forward," he said.

"We are showing our strength - it is us, the people, who are the owners of Thailand," she said.

"The last two prime ministers came from the people and they were prevented from working so we are here to show what we need is real democracy.

"The reds are not violent - red is the colour of the blood of real democracy."

Som vanligt är det svårt att argumentera med dem som vill ha perfekt demokrati. Intressant att notera att ingen av dem nämnde Thaksin...

Dela på andra sajter

Borde ha använt ett annat ordval än bråkar eftersom bråkstakarna är i minoritet. Artiklar om varför de demonstrerar hade varit bättre som rubrik på ämnet.

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Hej Joints

Tack för artiklarna som jag tycker till stora delar stämmer med hur jag själv har uppfattat situationen.

Nu är det bara att hoppas att fler kommer på rätt spår.

Mvh Isan Lover

Dela på andra sajter

Några dagar gammal men ändå den artikel som bäst förklarar vad som händer. Kräver lite mer av sin läsare men om man orkar sig igenom hela texten så är det mödan värt.

Little attention has been given to the contradictions that exist in Thailand today, with political discourse captured by yellow/red-coloured politics of illusion/delusion, and their respective cheer squads.

http://sovereignmyth.blogspot.com/

The struggle has multiple dimensions, no doubt, but a dominant feature of recent events has been the pacting of statist conservatives and elite liberals against the emergent competitive authoritarianism that Thaksin represented before his fall from office. The politics of the recent past have not been a war of the rich against the poor – a view that has oddly become popular - but of regime type against regime type.

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...