IGNORERAD

Phuket skall bli första korruptionsfria provinsen?

Tallviking

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎29 at 11:18, skrev Tallviking:

Guvernören i Phuket har nu gått ut med att Phuket skall bli den första korruptionsfria provinsen i Thailand

Vore ju verkligen bra om man lyckas med detta för dom har väldigt stora problem med just korruption där

Undrar hur realistiskt det är dock att lyckas?

Det kanske kan sporra andra provinser att ta upp en tävling i vem som lyckas bäst !

Phuket Vows to Become Thailand’s 1st Corruption-Free Province

3064835407_c52e00484b_o-696x466.jpg

PHUKET — The governor of a popular island in the Andaman Sea promised to make it Thailand’s first province to end corruption after he signed an agreement with anti-corruption officials Tuesday.

Phuket Gov. Norraphat Plodthong signed a memorandum of understanding with the Office of Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission – which operates under the Ministry of Justice – by which he agreed to implement policies to tackle corrupt practices in the island.

Prayong Preeyachitt, secretary-general of the commission, said Phuket aims to take action to lower the risk of bribery and corruption.

In February, the Anti-Corruption Organization published an article about corruption on Phuket which its secretary-general, Mana Nimitmongkol, discussed bribery on the island and said some foreign businessmen faced problems obtaining licenses. Mana said the businessmen resorted to bribing authorities due to the sluggishness of the process and incompetence of the officials.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2017/06/28/phuket-vows-become-thailands-1st-corruption-free-province/

trams vilken polis immigration militär guvenör vill bli av med sin inkomstkälla?

Dela på andra sajter

• 2 veckor senare...
  • Svar 28
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svaret

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

• Nemo

• Scandinaviancorner

• hakancnx

• audirs2

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

Inlagda bilder

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎29 at 11:18, skrev Tallviking:

Guvernören i Phuket har nu gått ut med att Phuket skall bli den första korruptionsfria provinsen i Thailand

Vore ju verkligen bra om man lyckas med detta för dom har väldigt stora problem med just korruption där

Undrar hur realistiskt det är dock att lyckas?

Det kanske kan sporra andra provinser att ta upp en tävling i vem som lyckas bäst !

Phuket Vows to Become Thailand’s 1st Corruption-Free Province

3064835407_c52e00484b_o-696x466.jpg

PHUKET — The governor of a popular island in the Andaman Sea promised to make it Thailand’s first province to end corruption after he signed an agreement with anti-corruption officials Tuesday.

Phuket Gov. Norraphat Plodthong signed a memorandum of understanding with the Office of Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission – which operates under the Ministry of Justice – by which he agreed to implement policies to tackle corrupt practices in the island.

Prayong Preeyachitt, secretary-general of the commission, said Phuket aims to take action to lower the risk of bribery and corruption.

In February, the Anti-Corruption Organization published an article about corruption on Phuket which its secretary-general, Mana Nimitmongkol, discussed bribery on the island and said some foreign businessmen faced problems obtaining licenses. Mana said the businessmen resorted to bribing authorities due to the sluggishness of the process and incompetence of the officials.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2017/06/28/phuket-vows-become-thailands-1st-corruption-free-province/

vem betalar guvenören??

Dela på andra sajter

Scandinaviancorner

Dom kommer inte att få koroptionen i Phuket eller Thailand på flera hundra år 

Dela på andra sajter

1 timme sedan, skrev Scandinaviancorner:

Dom kommer inte att få koroptionen i Phuket eller Thailand på flera hundra år 

Din text verkar va "korpoterad"!:big_smile:

Sju år i folkskola, yes! Proud member of R 142 Ystad! Däckspojke!

Dela på andra sajter

Registrera dig eller logga in för att kommentera
och se bilderna på riktigt.

Du måste vara medlem för att kommentera på forumet

Registrera dig

Registrera ett medlemskap. Lätt gjort...!

Registrera dig på forumet

Logga in

Har du redan ett medlemskap? Logga in här.

Logga in nu
Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...