Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Isan Lover

Skandalen i Mae Hong Song.

Nemo
3 timmar sedan, skrev Tallviking:

He said the government is working to ensure public safety based on the principles of freedom, fairness, and equality under the law

Ja, vi får väl se hur det blir med den saken. Själv tror jag att ingen av höjdarna i det här fallet kommer att hamna i finkan. Får hoppas att jag har fel.

Nordic Staffing - Jobba som en galning i Sverige - Tjäna galet med pengar

Nemo
On 5/22/2017 at 10:22, skrev Nemo:

Ja, vi får väl se hur det blir med den saken. Själv tror jag att ingen av höjdarna i det här fallet kommer att hamna i finkan. Får hoppas att jag har fel.

Som sagt var......

ex-Mae Hong Song Governor Suebsak Iamwichan

No indictment for ex-Mae Hong Song governor in child sex ring scandal

June 09, 2017 18:29
By Tossapol Boonpat
The Nation

Public prosecutors have decided not to indict ex-Mae Hong Song Governor Suebsak Iamwichan who had previously been cleared by police of accusations that he bought sexual services from a minor involved in the province's forced prostitution ring.

Pol Col Satasak Pimolthip, superintendent of the Muang Mae Hong Son police station, said on Friday that police investigators – as well as the committee overseeing the investigation into the scandal – had sent their opinion, that Suebsak was deemed not to be involved in the alleged wrongdoing, to the Provincial Police Region 5 chief.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30317668

Nicholas

Som sagt var......

130f4139099dbabc4f966b7260a40956.jpeg  

No indictment for ex-Mae Hong Song governor in child sex ring scandal

June 09, 2017 18:29
By Tossapol Boonpat
The Nation  

Public prosecutors have decided not to indict ex-Mae Hong Song Governor Suebsak Iamwichan who had previously been cleared by police of accusations that he bought sexual services from a minor involved in the province's forced prostitution ring.

Pol Col Satasak Pimolthip, superintendent of the Muang Mae Hong Son police station, said on Friday that police investigators – as well as the committee overseeing the investigation into the scandal – had sent their opinion, that Suebsak was deemed not to be involved in the alleged wrongdoing, to the Provincial Police Region 5 chief.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30317668

Case closed.

TIT

ส่งจากโทรศัพท์มือถือ Note 4

NYTT INNEHÅLL

Important Information

Privacy policy