IGNORERAD

Avgifter tas bort på 5 flygplatser

Tallviking

Tallviking

AOT (Airports of Thailand) tar bort start och landningsavgifter på 5 flygplatser i Thailand från i juni och 5 år framåt för att få till fler flygförbindelser

Flygplatserna som omfattas är Nakhon Ratchasima Airport, Pattani Airport, Tak Airport, Mae Sariang Airport in Mae Hong Son och Petchabun Airport

Fees for airlines to be lifted at 5 airports

Bangkok, 9 May 2017 (NNT) – The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) is seeking to encourage airlines to open more routes by waiving airport fees at 5 terminals starting this June 1. 

CAAT Director Chula Sukmanop disclosed after a meeting that included Minister of Transport Akhom Termpittayapaisit that CAAT will now be suspending landing and take-off fees for commercial airlines at 5 airports, namely; Nakhon Ratchasima Airport, Pattani Airport, Tak Airport, Mae Sariang Airport in Mae Hong Son and Petchabun Airport. The suspension will begin this June and be in place for 5 years after a Ministry of Transport announcement later this month. 

Chula explained the waiver is to entice airlines to set up routes to the 5 destinations as very few currently travel to the locations. He said he hoped to see more regional connections in the near future. 

On progress in AOC Re-Certification for commercial airlines, Bangkok Airways and Thai AirAsia have already received re-certification and Thai Airway is set to become the third of a total 24 still pending. CAAT is working to have at least 9 re-certified before an evaluation by the International Civil Aviation Organization.

Being nice is overrated - Garfield

Dela på andra sajter

Så stöttar man glesbygden! Inte med en jävla flygskatt ala MP o Svetsaren.....

Skickat från min ALE-L02 via Tapatalk

Dela på andra sajter

12 timmar sedan, skrev apknug:

Så stöttar man glesbygden! Inte med en jävla flygskatt ala MP o Svetsaren.....

Skickat från min ALE-L02 via Tapatalk

Vad fan har du emot mig och B747? :rotfl::rotfl:

Sju år i folkskola, yes! Proud member of R 142 Ystad! Däckspojke!

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...