IGNORERAD

Femårs arbetsvisum på ett bräde

NiceBeaver

Rika människor har definitivt roligare. Kan man avvara 1,5 miljoner THB är det bara att bli medlem i den lilla klubben http://www.thailandelite.com/home.php så får man femårsvisum utan visarun på köpet.

Dock finns det ett par hakar:

1. Man måste bli rekommenderad av någon.

2. Risken är stor att man blir tvungen att umgås med sådana människor.

3. Dom har oroväckande många golfbanor i sitt nätverk...

"Att försöka är första steget till att misslyckas" - Homer Simpson

-NICE BEAVER!!! -Thank you, I just had it stuffed. (Leslie Nielsen & Pricilla Presley i Nakna Pistolen)

Dela på andra sajter

GammalDansken

Kasta inte bort 1,5 mille på detta.

Inte ens säkert att det funkar...

The earlier situation of Thailand Elite 5 Years Special Entry Visa Re-Application, the process was suspended due to the Thai political problem lately. On that time, we tried to find any possible solution for this matter but receiving the resolution from the Council of Ministers is the only way for us to continuously provide this Privilege to our members. At this moment, this issue is ready to be promptly re-submitted to the coming Council of Ministers by the Secretariat of the Cabinet when their conference is made up. During this process, we have to ask for your understanding and patience until the resolution from the Council of Ministers comes to our hand and we will keep you informed instantly.

mvh GD

Those who can write have a lot to learn

from those bright enough not to

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...