IGNORERAD

30 Pattaya-hotell stängda. Saknade licens

Tallviking

30 Pattaya hotels closed for not having licences

CHON BURI- Authorities have so far ordered the closure of 30 hotels in Pattaya City that were found to be operating without licences, and inspections are continuing.

Bang Lamung district officials on Tuesday afternoon inspected two hotels - The Beach Front Resort hotel and Baboona Beach Front Living - along Pattaya beach road in tambon Nong Prue. 

The two hotels, one with 40 rooms and the other with 39 rooms, were found to be operating without licences. Hotel staff failed to produce the necessary documents when asked. They were ordered to close.

Bang Lamung district chief Naris Niramaiwong said there were more than 1,000 hotels in Pattaya, but only 239 operated legally in line with the Hotel Act of 2004.

Operators of legally operated hotels had complained that their businesses were suffering from competition by illegal hotels, which offered cheaper rates.

Mr Naris said all hotels in Pattaya were being inspected. So far, 30  hotels had been ordered closed for operating without proper permission.

The operators were liable to a prison term of up to one year and a fine of 10,000 baht a day,  the district chief said.

The 30 hotels could apply for permission to operate legally. They would have to submit supporting documents - building construction and building use permits, and an environmental impact assessment report, he said.

The operators would not be allowed to reopen for business without the necessary permits, the district chief said.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1198985/30-Pattaya-hotels-closed-for-not-having-licences

Being nice is overrated - Garfield

Dela på andra sajter

Mait lämnade i tid!:big_smile:

MVH

"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud."

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...