IGNORERAD

Scorpions returning to Bangkok on 26th October

kenke

After over 100 million records sold, 18 studio albums, six concert albums and seven compilations recorded, and countless memories made on world tours, Scorpions will be returning to Bangkok, Thailand on 26th October 2016 for their long anticipated 50th Anniversary World Tour.

Formed in 1965 in Hannover, Germany, the Scorpions have produced gut busting, hard rock music that fans cannot help to headbang to. Comprised of the talents of Klaus Meine (vocals), Rudolf Schenker (rhythm guitar), Matthias Jabs (lead guitar), the band has seen a wildly successful career. With their record, they are undisputably the most outstanding band in continental Europe to date.

In 2010, the band entertained the notion of retirement but realised, soon after, that they still had lots to offer their fans. As they have seen such success in Germany and across the globe, it seemed too soon to throw in the towel. So back with fire in their belly, Scorpions is on tour again with their newest album, “Return to Forever.”

The album, the band’s eighteenth, is a remarkable collection. Instead of releasing an album of brand new tracks, the friends went back to their archives and spent some time with their unreleased music. While keeping with the original spirit of the songs, Scorpions rewrote some of the lyrics and updated musical parts to transform them into a vivid assortment of snapshots of their musical career. Ultimately, the band recorded 19 songs altogether. Twelve of which are on the album, sixteen on the Deluxe Edition. They all present the Scorpions at the peak of their creativity once again. Tracks like the first single “We Built This House” are as contemporary as the sweeping “House Of Cards” (a guaranteed live hit). Also belonging in the category live hit is “Eye Of The Storm”, a track, that transports a notion of the unbelievable dynamic and joy of playing, characterizing the Scorpions’ stage performances.

Fans were disappointed to hear about the band’s potential break up in 2010, the same year Scorpions was inducted to the Hollywood Rock Hall of Fame. Fortunately for them, the boys felt like their work was not done yet and have put together an exciting performance of fresh music reminiscent of their heyday in the 80s.

Both old and new fans will be transported to the pinnacle of hard rock through this tour. Do not miss a chance to experience this rare opportunity.

Stay tuned for more updates on https://www.the-scorpions.com.

Scorpions 50th Anniversary Tour Live in Bangkok
Date : 26th October 2016, Wednesday
Time : 8pm
Venue : Bitec Hall 102-103, Bangkok
Ticket Pricing : 8000 Baht / 5200 Baht / 4200 Baht / 3200 Baht / 2200 Baht / 1200 Baht

Ticketing Details: www.thaiticketmajor.com; Hotline: 02 262 3456

VIP Premium Package (8,000 Baht) includes:
1) 1 x VIP ticket with premium view at A4
2) Exclusive VIP Entrance
3) Free flow finger food & beverage served in the VIP zone before the show.
4) Complimentary Scorpions Souvenir

Dela på andra sajter

Och svenska Mickey Dee finns numera på trummerna, fd Motorhead.

Hur många ska gå på det där?

mvh ragson - din bästaste vän.
Min musiksida finns HÄR!

Dela på andra sajter

Har jäkligt svårt att tänka mig Micky Dee som trummis i Scorpions men duktig som han är så gör han garanterat ett bra jobb.

Vilka kontraster på musik.

Lira denna låt.

I stället för denna men båda låtarna är ju jäkligt bra.

BTT-IDOL OCH BITTERFITTA.

Dela på andra sajter

Såg dom i Bkk nångång 03-04.

Åkte minbuss från skrapis, så jag minns inga detaljer pga färdkost och nåt spritmärke som hade sponsortält (100pipers?)

Men roligt var det!

Amja

"Thais are the best friends money can buy"- Graham Greene

Dela på andra sajter

13 timmar sedan, skrev stefan5300:

Har jäkligt svårt att tänka mig Micky Dee som trummis i Scorpions men duktig som han är så gör han garanterat ett bra jobb.

Lira denna låt.

I helgen spelar han med Saxon!

Då är man på plats Heavy!'!!!

lemmy500-1-1024x474.jpg

Örebro Sportklubb Ösk!

Dela på andra sajter

10 timmar sedan, skrev svampen:

I helgen spelar han med Saxon!

Då är man på plats Heavy!'!!!

lemmy500-1-1024x474.jpg

Coolio! Ta med kameran? 

mvh ragson - din bästaste vän.
Min musiksida finns HÄR!

Dela på andra sajter

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 11:43, skrev svampen:

Yes i Do !

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 11:12, skrev ragson:

Coolio! Ta med kameran? 

IMG_20160924_202117.jpg

IMG_20160924_202137.jpg

IMG_20160924_202122.jpg

IMG_20160924_202440.jpg

Örebro Sportklubb Ösk!

Dela på andra sajter

On 21 september 2016 at 11:22, skrev stefan5300:

Lira denna låt.

Har sett några klipp med Mikkey Dee och Scorpions från senaste turnen och jag tycker han sköter det bättre än jag trodde, han har verkligen anpassat sin stil till det nya bandet och trummar inte längre "Motörhead" trummor i Scorpions...

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...