IGNORERAD

Nytt i Pattaya

spooncreek

22 minuter sedan, skrev born41:

Jodå det finns bekanta som har corona.

Min sons familj, 4 personer , har förmodligen corona, men besvären är måttliga och dom kan inte bli testade.

Born41

Det var lite ironi i min kommentar, men det framgick nog inte. 

Och beklagar med din familj, hoppas de klarar sig bra.

Dela på andra sajter

Då kan det bli ännu mer instängt i  i Pattaya och mer kontroller. Dessutom verkar det fastlagt att de smittade som finns är farangernas fel...

At a meeting with the Pattaya Communicable Disease Control Committee at Pattaya City Hall this afternoon chaired by Pattaya Mayor Sonthaya Khunpleum, a proposal was brought forward to “close” Pattaya and not allow any non residents in or anyone out, except for medical equipment, food delivery, and emergency goods while authorities work to control the spread of the Covid-19 Coronavirus.

This proposal, similar to what is taking place in Phuket, Phitsanulok and Southern provinces in Thailand, would be for several different purposes.

At the meeting, the current confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Banglamung were reviewed and found to be primarily foreigners and people who had recently traveled out of the country or to different parts of Thailand. As of today Banglamung, which is the region containing Pattaya, has 25 confirmed cases, the majority of which are foreigners, according to the data given at the afternoon meeting.

----------
Additionally, the city law enforcement will also be “heavily suggesting” mask usage in the city for all, including foreigners. It has been reported, according to the committee, that a high level of foreigners still refuse to wear masks in Pattaya, concerning local Thai residents.

---------
Mr. Khunpluem has asked the local hotel establishments to give him a full list with the amount of tourists still staying in hotels in the Pattaya area within three days to help assist with potential checks. After this information is given to him, he will decide how to proceed and pass on any potential proposal to the Chonburi Governor for approval.

The Committee stressed that the purpose of a closure would be to protect the city and its residents and help ensure that there is no potential spread in the area, not because they feared there was a major outbreak or problem currently in the area.

This Proposal, again, is not finalized nor approved and at this point is merely a proposal. It will be looked at again on Monday and The Pattaya News will be at the meeting and inform the public of a decision, if any.

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/04/03/Pattaya-mayor-is-considering-a-closure-of-Pattaya-and-not-allowing-any-non-residents-in-or-nearly-anyone-out-to-control-covid19-spread/

Ändrades av spooncreek
Dela på andra sajter

24 minuter sedan, skrev spooncreek:

Då kan det bli ännu mer instängt i  i Pattaya och mer kontroller. Dessutom verkar det fastlagt att de smittade som finns är farangernas fel...

At a meeting with the Pattaya Communicable Disease Control Committee at Pattaya City Hall this afternoon chaired by Pattaya Mayor Sonthaya Khunpleum, a proposal was brought forward to “close” Pattaya and not allow any non residents in or anyone out, except for medical equipment, food delivery, and emergency goods while authorities work to control the spread of the Covid-19 Coronavirus.

This proposal, similar to what is taking place in Phuket, Phitsanulok and Southern provinces in Thailand, would be for several different purposes.

At the meeting, the current confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Banglamung were reviewed and found to be primarily foreigners and people who had recently traveled out of the country or to different parts of Thailand. As of today Banglamung, which is the region containing Pattaya, has 25 confirmed cases, the majority of which are foreigners, according to the data given at the afternoon meeting.

----------
Additionally, the city law enforcement will also be “heavily suggesting” mask usage in the city for all, including foreigners. It has been reported, according to the committee, that a high level of foreigners still refuse to wear masks in Pattaya, concerning local Thai residents.

---------
Mr. Khunpluem has asked the local hotel establishments to give him a full list with the amount of tourists still staying in hotels in the Pattaya area within three days to help assist with potential checks. After this information is given to him, he will decide how to proceed and pass on any potential proposal to the Chonburi Governor for approval.

The Committee stressed that the purpose of a closure would be to protect the city and its residents and help ensure that there is no potential spread in the area, not because they feared there was a major outbreak or problem currently in the area.

This Proposal, again, is not finalized nor approved and at this point is merely a proposal. It will be looked at again on Monday and The Pattaya News will be at the meeting and inform the public of a decision, if any.

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/04/03/Pattaya-mayor-is-considering-a-closure-of-Pattaya-and-not-allowing-any-non-residents-in-or-nearly-anyone-out-to-control-covid19-spread/

Verkar vara bättre och sitta i Korat och titta i väggen än i Pattaya nu.

Den som tänker för mycket på nästa steg blir ofta stående på ett ben.

Dela på andra sajter

21 minuter sedan, skrev Esspe:

Verkar vara bättre och sitta i Korat och titta i väggen än i Pattaya nu.

Du har ju frugan hos dig, så lite aktivitet mellan väggarna kan du säkert komma på.😋

Dela på andra sajter

Mitt i all misär och gnäll förtjänas väl även det goda att nämnas. På rätt mycket ställen i stan lagas det och delas ut gratis mat. Nedan från WS, king Seafood, och en indisk restaurang på soi Post Office

image.png.6d2934c289612aa8fa6bfde2cadd441b.png

1585990268599.thumb.jpg.1d8019063b58bfdaf31eaed693ca4ad2.jpg1585990262320.thumb.jpg.f4fd8caf1051f460a1c14734870c5ef6.jpg

Dela på andra sajter

3 minuter sedan, skrev spooncreek:

Mitt i all misär och gnäll förtjänas väl även det goda att nämnas. På rätt mycket ställen i stan lagas det och delas ut gratis mat. Nedan från WS, king Seafood, och en indisk restaurang på soi Post Office

1585990268599.thumb.jpg.1d8019063b58bfdaf31eaed693ca4ad2.jpg1585990262320.thumb.jpg.f4fd8caf1051f460a1c14734870c5ef6.jpg

Samma här utanför condot bakom big c extra,flera hundra dagligen. Suveränt gjort.

Ändrades av berlitz
Dela på andra sajter

broder tuk tuk
9 minuter sedan, skrev spooncreek:

Undras hur många av dom gratisätande faranggubbarna som kommer att dyka upp här?

BTT

Soi 7

Dela på andra sajter

Kenneth4618
11 minuter sedan, skrev broder tuk tuk:

Undras hur många av dom gratisätande faranggubbarna som kommer att dyka upp här?

BTT

Du hade nog stått först i kön varje dag om du lyckats ta dig till Thailand.

Vilket aldrig kommer att hända........tack å lov 😃

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Dela på andra sajter

5 timmar sedan, skrev born41:

Du har ju frugan hos dig, så lite aktivitet mellan väggarna kan du säkert komma på.😋

4 i rad?

MVH

"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud."

Dela på andra sajter

Fan att jag inte är i Pattaya nu...

Kravet på ansiktsmask skulle ju innebära att jag såg mycket bättre ut!

Gratiskäk på det...

Antagligen ett större utbud av frilansare?

MVH

"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud."

Dela på andra sajter

4 timmar sedan, skrev broder tuk tuk:

BTT

Du är som vanligt positiv och generaliserande ser jag

Dela på andra sajter

BTT
Du är som vanligt positiv och generaliserande ser jag
Nja, det är kanske en berättigad fråga. Nu när alla öl barerna är stängda och det inte finns några ballonger och gratis helstekt gris att jaga så kanske det klientelet dyker upp i dessa soppkök?

Tyvärr är jag själv eremit så jag vet inte om myten om de gratisätande vatten drickande åldrande kaukasiska gästerna på födelsedagskalas är sann.....

Skickat från min Lenovo TB-X704F via Tapatalk

Dela på andra sajter

53 minuter sedan, skrev Tommy:

Gratiskäk på det...

MVH

Far gora dig besviken    korde beach road hela vagen   det va vagarbete   de gravde ner stora ror  sag bara 4 tjejer pa en filt pa stranden  inga fula fiskar i narheten   riktigt skrammande  kansla faktiskt

Dela på andra sajter

2 timmar sedan, skrev kenke:

Far gora dig besviken    korde beach road hela vagen   det va vagarbete   de gravde ner stora ror  sag bara 4 tjejer pa en filt pa stranden  inga fula fiskar i narheten   riktigt skrammande  kansla faktiskt

Jag förstår känslan... allt stannar upp helt plötsligt.

Hoppas du förstår att det var ett försök till skämt ifrån mej.

MVH

Ändrades av Tommy

Dela på andra sajter

broder tuk tuk
8 timmar sedan, skrev apknug:

Nja, det är kanske en berättigad fråga. Nu när alla öl barerna är stängda och det inte finns några ballonger och gratis helstekt gris att jaga så kanske det klientelet dyker upp i dessa soppkök?

Tyvärr är jag själv eremit så jag vet inte om myten om de gratisätande vatten drickande åldrande kaukasiska gästerna på födelsedagskalas är sann.....

Skickat från min Lenovo TB-X704F via Tapatalk

Jag har stött på massor av dessa ofta välklädda och belevade herrarna som dyker upp i barerna när det vankas födelsedagar och som enbart beställer in en kopp kaffe eller en coke för att sedan hugga in på gratismaten.

Oftast stannar dom enbart tills dom ätit upp maten för att sedan vandra vidare till någon annan bar där dom då sätter igång att dricka mätta och belåtna.

Nu ser jag ju i och för sig inget fel i detta. Det är ju knappast gratisätarnas fel att det serveras gratis mat.

Själv har jag väl ätit ett och annat gratismål bland barerna men oftast efter att någon dam frågat mig om jag vill ha lite gris eller ris eller något annat och i dom flesta fall har jag då bjudit damen på en drink och kanske lite mer framåt nattkvisten.

BTT

Soi 7

Dela på andra sajter

14 timmar sedan, skrev kenke:

Var på Beach Road igår kväll,kommer inte ihåg när jag senaste såg så många tjejer som raggade gubbar,👍😁

Dela på andra sajter

58 minuter sedan, skrev pust:

Var på Beach Road igår kväll,kommer inte ihåg när jag senaste såg så många tjejer som raggade gubbar,👍😁

Extrapris eller prutmån?

BTT-IDOL OCH BITTERFITTA.

Dela på andra sajter

8 minuter sedan, skrev stefan5300:

Extrapris eller prutmån?

Dom är billiga👍😁 allvarligt talat det är synd om dom,det är bar o massage tjejer dom får inte dom 5000 bath som regeringen sa,dom är desperat,måste betala hyra.el.vatten o äta

Dela på andra sajter

https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/first-night-of-Pattaya-curfew-lights-shine-bright-in-condos-and-homes-streets-deserted-294204

First night of Pattaya curfew, lights shine bright in condos and homes – streets deserted

By Kamolthep Malhotra
April 5, 2020

Photo1-Lights-at-condos-houses-shine-bri A view of Naklua’s Wong Amat neighborhood as the national curfew took effect April 3. The sky is dotted with lights from condo towers while the streets are empty.

Roads that usually teem with traffic were deserted after the nationwide curfew began at 10 p.m. Most drivers rushed back to their homes to avoid being caught and possibly arrested or hit with large fines.
The curfew runs until 4 a.m. It was enacted to stem the spread of Covid-19.

Photo2-Lights-at-condos-houses-shine-bri Walking Street already had appeared dim after all the neon lights were turned off weeks ago, but it fell into near darkness as the national government enacted a countrywide 10 p.m. curfew

Shoppers made a last-minute rush to convenience stores and fast-food outlets to stock up before the clock struck ten. All residents are required to stay indoors until 4 a.m.
Even long-time residents who had weathered coups, government shutdowns and other viral outbreaks said they had never seen Pattaya so quiet.

Photo3-Lights-at-condos-houses-shine-bri Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol. Lt. Gen. Piya Uthayo speaks to the media April 3. He said Thai roads now have about 400 checkpoints where motorists are being checked for fevers and their justifications for traveling.

Those still on the streets after the national 10 p.m.-4 a.m. curfew face up to two years in jail and a 40,000-baht fine. However, those caught out during the curfew in Chonburi also face two years in jail, but a 100,000-baht fine.

With a national 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. curfew in place, Soi Nernplabwan and other Nongprue Subdistrict streets were lifeless, with not even a stray motorbike to be seen.

Photo4-Lights-at-condos-houses-shine-bri Pattaya east of Sukhumvit Road has long been called the “Darkside” but on April 3, it truly looked it.

The curfew does allow exceptions for delivery people, shift workers returning from factories or shops and medical professionals. But anyone without a necessity to be out is required to be at home to stem the spread of Covid-19.

Those who do venture out must carry identification to prove they are part of an exempted group. Checkpoints are scattered around Pattaya and those caught breaking curfew face jail time and heavy fines.

Ändrades av kenke
Dela på andra sajter

Pattaya Walking Street – where no one is walking anymore

By Kamolthep Malhotra
April 5, 2020

A second generation Walking Street beer bar owner looks forlorn as he has to bear another night of ‘no business’. All he could do was to swallow the pain and sorrow and wait patiently until things get better again. A second generation Walking Street beer bar owner looks forlorn as he has to bear another night of ‘no business’. All he could do was to swallow the pain and sorrow and wait patiently until things get better again.

The coronavirus and the curfew has killed not only the human touch, sense of sharing, sense of compassion between people, trading in microscopic levels and the economy in the macro scale, but has also slaughtered the life of a street that is home to a dashing, lively and hopeful group of business people.

The street that was once very famous for its nightlife, entertainment and shopping among tourists of all nationalities, be they Chinese, Russian, Thai, European, Indian and from many other friendly nations, now resembles a creepy street in a ghost town.

A business owner and long-time resident in Pattaya Walking Street sent me a set of photos to illustrate the actual scenes, so that I could show the world that everything in Pattaya is ‘dead’. The photos were taken at 8 p.m. on Saturday, even before the curfew was to be imposed at 10 p.m. It is obvious that not even a single soul was visible all the way deep into the heart of Walking Street.

Those who are paying rent, and mind you, rent in Walking Street is very expensive, are crying with their tortured hearts. Some of them have paid a lump sum in advance for their yearly leases in the hope of starting a new business this year, but now had to ask for their money back, not even knowing whether they will get any refund at all.

Then there are people from all over Thailand who have just moved to Pattaya in the hope of starting a new life, who had to pack their belongings and leave in a hurry. Workers in clubs and go-go bars were forced out of their jobs just as the closing orders became effective weeks ago. Grocery stores were just barely making ends meet before the order to close was issued. Now with the curfew in place, things have become even worse.

The government warned that any gatherings would be a big risk of spreading the coronavirus because it is highly contagious, so for safety reasons they decided to order the closure of businesses, first in Walking Street, then the beaches, then shopping malls, restaurants, massage parlors, spas, boat trips to islands and practically all kinds of business serving tourists and the local population, forcing tens of thousands of employees out of their jobs and losing their wages.

It is heartbreaking to see Walking Street so empty. Except for a few residents, everyone rushed home before the clock struck 10. It is heartbreaking to see Walking Street so empty. Except for a few residents, everyone rushed home before the clock struck 10.

Thousands of hotel employees are out of work. They were suddenly made homeless, but still the authorities forbid them from travelling back to their home provinces where they have homes and families. So where can they go?

The ‘Welcome to New Normal’ headline on the front page of Pattaya Mail this week expresses it all. Many key tourism associations such as the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association and the Thai Hotels Association still hold on to a glimpse of hope and are trying to cheer up the local business people by saying that “this misery will end soon and we all will get back to our sustainable lives in the very near future.”

The question is ‘When?’ not ‘How?’ The latter we all know – it’s a question of ‘When?’ because tourism revival requires two-hands to clap. Our old friends from all over the world are ready to come back and I know that they definitely will. They know deep down in their hearts that Thai people will always welcome them back with smiles and warm hospitality.

But before they do come back, they will have to be sure that Thailand is clear of the dreaded coronavirus. They will need assurances from the authorities including the Public Health Department that there is no more virus in Thailand and that the Thai people will continue to abide strictly with the hygiene and public cleanliness that is being so ardently practiced during this crisis. That we take virus alerts seriously and implement protective measures immediately before it gets out of hand.

Then only, can we expect tourism to Thailand to bounce back to our good old days and our businesses will bloom again.

But the question still remains, ‘When?’

A go-go bar is shut down, dancers moved away a long time ago after the government’s order to close entertainment venues and all tourism related businesses in Pattaya and throughout the country. A go-go bar is shut down, dancers moved away a long time ago after the government’s order to close entertainment venues and all tourism related businesses in Pattaya and throughout the country.

Photo4-Pattaya%E2%80%99s-Walking-Street- A dismal scene on Walking Street and elsewhere in Pattaya. Business operators are resigned to the fact that Pattaya has turned into a zero-business-lifeless town.   Photo5-Pattaya%E2%80%99s-Walking-Street- A photograph shot from the balcony of a home on Walking Street shows how lifeless and depressing the area has become.
Dela på andra sajter

On 2020-04-05 at 08:19, skrev pust:

Dom är billiga👍😁 allvarligt talat det är synd om dom,det är bar o massage tjejer dom får inte dom 5000 bath som regeringen sa,dom är desperat,måste betala hyra.el.vatten o äta

On 2020-04-04 at 15:32, skrev Tommy:

Gratiskäk på det...

MVH

Lite som jag trodde alltså?

Men det var ändå ett skämt, jag har inget behov av frilansare eller andra semi-prostituerade.

MVH

Dela på andra sajter

Dela på andra sajter

Det vart ju praktfiasko med att stänga av Pattaya, och man hävde alla avspärrningar rätt fort. Nu har gudfäderna tillsammans med Kling & Klang slagit sina kloka huvuden ihop och inför från tisdag nya checkpoints, som ska stänga av centrala Pattaya. Motivet är att det ändå är där smittspridarna sägs finnas,eftersom de enligt deras utmärkta analyser främst består av utländska turister.

Här blir det stängt:

Check points in Pattaya

1.In front of Mareewit School
2. Near Mueang Jamlong
3. North Pattaya Intersection
4. Central Pattaya Intersection
5. South Pattaya Intersection
6. Thepprasit Intersection
7. Intersection near Boon Kanjanaram Temple
8. I-yakan Intersection

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/04/11/new-checkpoint-areas-determined-for-Pattaya-will-be-in-place-by-tuesday-of-next-week/

158655071991380213415680130691.thumb.jpg.28efca1bce08730a3fa980f8e2a1fc37.jpg

Dela på andra sajter

Registrera dig eller logga in för att kommentera
och se bilderna på riktigt.

Du måste vara medlem för att kommentera på forumet

Registrera dig

Registrera ett medlemskap. Lätt gjort...!

Registrera dig på forumet

Logga in

Har du redan ett medlemskap? Logga in här.

Logga in nu
Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...