IGNORERAD

En ny sheriff i stan

spooncreek

Jaha, så var det dags igen. Ny polischef, och då blir det lite rörigt på i stans nattliv nån vecka eller så, tills dess "ersättningar" styrts om till rätt fickor.

"New Boss, New Crackdown for Pattaya Bars

With a new Police Chief firmly installed at Pattaya Police Station the job of maintaining law & order has begun with a check of late night entertainment venues around Pattaya.

20 Police and Police Volunteers along with Banglamung District Licensing Officials conducted checks on a number of venues around Pattaya and were not happy with what they found. The main offence committed by many of the venues visited during the night related to them opening well beyond the time they are permitted to do so in accordance with their licenses.

Discotheques located in Walking Street, South Pattaya, Karaoke Bars in Soi Khopai and in Soi 17 were checked along with the MC2 Pub in Soi 4 off the South Pattaya Road which has been the subject of multiple raids over the years but the venue continues to trade and is extremely popular with young Thais.

At the MC2 Pub 10 Thais were arrested after they were found not to be in possession of their Thai ID Cards which is a minor offence punishable by a fine. A further 4 Foreign Nationals were arrested after they were found not to be in possession of passports.

Raids are expected to continue as the new Senior Officers at Pattaya Police Station familiarize themselves with their new surroundings."

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...