IGNORERAD

Kungen kommer inte att håll tal

Merlins

Enligt The Nation så kommer kungen inte att att håll tal som brukligt:

http://www.nationmul...newsid=30090237

King not giving much-anticipated birthday speech

His Majesty the King has assigned HRH Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn to represent him to grant an audience to his subjects at the Dusidalai Hall at 5:15 pm Thursday on the occasion of His Majesty's 81-year-old birthday.

Some 20,000 subjects, representing senior government officials and other groups, gathered at the Dusidalai Hall to wish His Majesty a happy birthday.

The Crown Prince said his Majesty was not well.

The Nation

He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave

William Drummond (1585–1649)

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Siam-Nilsson

Enligt The Nation så kommer kungen inte att att håll tal som brukligt:

http://www.nationmul...newsid=30090237

King not giving much-anticipated birthday speech

His Majesty the King has assigned HRH Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn to represent him to grant an audience to his subjects at the Dusidalai Hall at 5:15 pm Thursday on the occasion of His Majesty's 81-year-old birthday.

Some 20,000 subjects, representing senior government officials and other groups, gathered at the Dusidalai Hall to wish His Majesty a happy birthday.

The Crown Prince said his Majesty was not well.

The Nation

Det blir säkert både kul och hedrande för Prinsen att i Pappas ställe få ta emot gratulanter och presenterna och i samband med detta yppa några visdomsord till undersåtarna. Men det kanske inte blir riktigt lika kul för den övriga Thailändska befolkningen som istället hade velat höra lite vägledande förmaningar från den högste monarken.

Men man tager vad man haver, som Kajsa Varg sade...

Dela på andra sajter

Hoppas bara innerligt att den gamle inte är allvarligt sjuk, så man får ett kungadödsfall när man är i LOS. Då snackar vi stängningar och torrläggning som ingen upplevt....

TiT = "Ta i Trä"

/hakancnx

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...