MaiChai

Dagens "Nigeria brev"

Tack och Hej

Och så klart måste man hjälpa behövande

Så svarade jag. :crazy:

Re: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM

From: Lobuz TC <lobuz@operamail.com> [Add] To: Saraa Salama <saraasalama@yahoo.com> [Add] Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:26 PM (9 minutes 43 seconds ago) View as text - Show Raw Message Show full header

Hello Saraa

Im want to help you

Give me your adress in Dubai so i can come to you and

take you to London.

U most mail me your copy of passport so im can fix UK visa for u.

Im can come to u maj 15 2012 im busines man and im trawel to eastern

every month.

My regards

--

Lobuz TC

Tror ni att Sara kommer att skicka passkopia eller vill hon inte ha mera hjälp? :crazy:

Edited by Lobuz

Nordic Staffing - Jobba som en galning i Sverige - Tjäna galet med pengar

Tack och Hej

Det kom svar :crazy:

Mailadress är troligen registrerad i Indonesien

Re: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM

From: Saraa Salama <saraasalama@yahoo.com> [Add] To: Lobuz TC <lobuz@operamail.com> [Add] Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 5:56 AM (1 day 4 hours ago) View as text - Show Raw Message Show full header

Hello my dear,

Thanks for your mail,I lost my international passport here in the camp and complain to the authorities they issue to me refugee identity card,which I can send to you on your request,Moreover you're always highly welcome to see me here in the camp,while coming kindly inform me on time to apply for a visiting permit on your behalf to enables you see me on your arrival here in Abu Dhabi ,they normally apply for it week ahead before the arrival of the visitor ,Hope to hear from you soon and happy to welcome you here in Emirates,Please kindly send me your details which I must forward to the bank in London as I told you before while waiting for your arrival here in Emirates,

Yours

Miss Sara.

Edited by Lobuz

audirs2

Heliga Sara e på kroken! :crazy:

Kenneth4618

Börjar verka kärlek banne mig !!

MaiChai

Här har man lite pengar att hämta från Diamond Bank Plc. Tydligen pengar från IMF som jag ska får? 2,8 miljoner USD minsann, men jag vet inte, dollarn har rasat så mycket på sistonde så det blir ju inte ens 20 miljoner SEK, är det lönt mödan tror ni?

Kanske skulle be dem skicka pengarna till Grekland istället...

Diamond Bank Plc.

ATM International credit Settlement.

Directorate of International Payment.

Dear Beneficiary ,

This is to officially notify you about your Fund that was supposed to be rendered to you via numerous ways i.e., Courier Companies, Western Union Money Transfers and Banks. Due to this lost of Funds of yours which was suppose to be given to you but failed to. So in this case, a beneficial meeting was held on the 1st of April 2012 at the World Bank in Switzerland, which top officials and Central Bank Governors from different countries in the world were present at the meeting. Which they discussed on how your Fund can be given to you without any loss at this time, which you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment. In conclusion at the meeting, The President of World Bank Mr. Robert B. Zoellick has strictly authorized 6 Banks in the World to deliver all Funds through courier companies. Fund which is truly $2.8 Million Us Dollars to all beneficiaries in various countries in the world as an ATM SWIFT CARD. Below are the authorized Banks.

Daiwa Bank/Osaka/Japan

Caja De Madrid/Madrid/Spain

Lloyds Bank/London/England

Diamond Bank Plc/Lagos/Nigeria

Banca delle Marche/Italy

Bank of New York Mellon Corp/New York/USA

Our ref: SNT/FRN/09

Your ref: ATM/OL.T/0078

Following the instructions / mandate given to us by the United Nations in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F.)and Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.).This is to officially inform you that an ATM CARD worth two Million eightHundred United States Dollars ($2.8 Million Us Dollars) has been accredited in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2911. Contact the Verification Officer.

Name: Miller Wilson

Email:(atm3488@gmail.com)

With the following information;

Full Name

Delivery Address:

Tel:

Sex/Gender:

Best Regards,

MR.DAVID MARK.

Chief Remittance Officer,

Diamond Bank Plc,

And In Respect of The World Bank, Switzerland.

amja

Har fått några riktigt osmakliga med bilder på en gammal kärring full med slangar!

"Rädda dödsboet" fyfan säger jag!

Mvh

Amja

audirs2

Due to the complaints received from Foreign beneficiaries of Funds and Investors arising from the delay in receiving their long expected proposed investments funds from their African partners to their nominated Overseas bank account, it has been discovered that majority of these cases has been due to the illegal activities of some top Officials operating in some of the major banking Institutions within and outside of the Sub-Region; and these incessant complaints has raised a lot of concerns to ECOWAS and the Council of Presidents of the Sub-regional body.

In order to find an immediate solution to this problem, the Governing Council of ECOWAS has inaugurated a Presidential Special Audit Committee to verify, certify and if need be make final payment to genuine beneficiaries.

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $850,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), his Excellency President Ambassador James Victor Gbeho to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Cheque or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2015. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook / manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Cheque: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via dhl. Because we have signed a contract with dhl which should expire in next three weeks you will only need to pay $150 instead of $300 saving you $150 So if you pay before the three weeks you save $150.Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $150.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, Custom paper and Clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $150.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $300 but because UPS have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay for your package fee before delivered for international shipping .We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $300 to $150 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund,you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa the delivery officer James Clinb with the information below,

Name:James Clinb

Email:james.clinb@consultant.com

You are advised to contact him with the information as stated below:

Your full Name:

Your Address:

Home/Cell Phone:

Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Cheque)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping

Jihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nu börjar FIB skicka pengar osså! :crazy::14:

Tack och Hej

Name:James Clinb

Email:james.clinb@consultant.com

You are advised to contact him with the information as stated below:

Your full Name:

Your Address:

Home/Cell Phone:

Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Cheque)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping

Jihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nu börjar FIB skicka pengar osså! :crazy::14::crazy:

Du har väl svarat på brev.

Det brukar jag göra men de svarar aldrig. Om de svarar så upprepar de bara att de vill uppgifter om en. :crazy:

Guest Forden34

Top of the day to you

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this propagation of charitable works, having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet when I was searching for a reliable individual I am assured of your capability and reliability to champion this charitable work opportunity. Though, this medium (Internet), has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.

My Testimonies may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains so I decided to contact you through this medium. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Iyesa Ismaina a merchant in England; I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life in a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, and Schools in the UAE.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of One Million five hundred thousand dollars ($1.5 Million) that I have with a Financial Firm Abroad.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. I have set aside 10% of the total funds, for you and for your time. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations anywhere in the world and let them know that it is I Iyesa Issmaina that is making this generous donation.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I am writing this from my Notebook computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come. You can get back to me for further details I pray that God uses you to support and assist me the charity project

Good heart.

God be with you.

IYESA ISMAINA

NB: Ignore this mail if you are not interested in the offer

and you cannot handle large sums of money. Thank you

acarls

Avsändare: Mr. Felix Bamba <felixbamba@terra.com>;

Greetings,

I am very sure you will be apprehensive/Skeptical about my Email. My Name

is Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and

Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.I have a business proposal for you

worth over $30,500.000.00 USD only in my branch, I want to solicit your

attention to stand as an Investor to receive the funds on my behalf. I am

contacting you because my status would not permit me to do this alone.

When you respond to this mail, I will furnish you with the full details of

the funds and myself. Please reply for more details. If interested please

reply via my Private Email: mrvincentcheng217@yahoo.com.hk

Kind regards,

Mr Vincent Cheng

Edited by acarls

audirs2

Fick ett mail från Coca Cola i UK som hade 520,000,000 £ över, vad tror ni skall ta emot allt det där? :crazy: En jäääääääääävla massa cola blir det! :crazy:

audirs2

Du har väl svarat på brev.

Det brukar jag göra men de svarar aldrig. Om de svarar så upprepar de bara att de vill uppgifter om en. :crazy:

Artig som man är så svarar man och skickar med ett par $$$$ så dom har till fikat! :crazy:

Fick ett mail från Coca Cola i UK som hade 520,000,000 £ över, vad tror ni skall ta emot allt det där? :crazy: En jäääääääääävla massa cola blir det! :crazy:

Du också, de pengar var lovade till mig. Faan vill inte dela.

Tack och Hej

Idag blev det två stycken som vill ha lätt förtjänta pengar. Tyvärr får de skaffa sig en riktig jobb

för jag tänker inte försörja de. :crazy:

Hallo Lobuz,

Ihr Konto ist überfällig. Bitte begleichen Sie Ihre ausstehende Rechnung vollständig, da wir sonst Ihre Möglichkeiten bei eBay einkaufen und verkaufen zu können, einschränken müssen.

Ihre eBay-Rechnung für den Zeitraum vom 29. April 2012 bis zum 15. Mai 2012 ist jetzt in Beilage zu sehen.

Fälliger Betrag: 600,76

Zahlung ist jetzt fällig. Bitte beachten Sie, dass bei einer Zahlungsverzögerung, Ihnen Mahngebühren angerechnet werden können.

Ihre Rechnungseinzelheiten und Widerruf Möglichkeiten finden Sie auch im zugefügtem Zip Ordner.

Hinweis: eBay fragt niemals per E-Mail nach vertraulichen oder persönlichen Daten (z.B. Passwort, Kreditkarte, Kontonummer).

Vielen Dank, dass Sie eBay nutzen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

eBay

eBay hat diese Nachricht an Lobuz geschickt.

Ihr Name in dieser Nachricht ist ein Hinweis darauf, dass die Mitteilung tatsächlich von eBay stammt.

Mehr zum Thema: http://pages.ebay.de...rid-emails.html

Dies ist eine automatisch generierte E-Mail. Bitte antworten Sie nicht darauf.

Attachments

Documents

Guten Tag Lobuz,

unser Logistikzentrum hat Ihr Paket mit der Bestell-Nr 70631623151 zum Versand an die DPD übergeben.

Im Anhang befindet sich die Rechnung und Empfangsdaten als Word Datei. Sie dürfen die Rechnungsbestätigung jederzeit selbständig über den online Shop ansehen.

Folgende Daten werden abgefragt:

- Ihre E-Mail und die Bestellnummer bzw.

- die Bestell-Nr. und die Serien-Id

Bestellnummer: 58968877390

Geräte Serien-Nr.: 58619726179

Preis: 245,58 euro

Ihr Auftrag ist hiermit fertig.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihr Kundenservice

Pueku-Technik Online-Handel mit Sitz in Köln

Vorstand: Elisabeth Berger, Helmut Schwarz

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Peter Bauer

Amtsgericht: Augsburg 09672

Attachments

Documents

MaiChai

Nu har jag minsann fått brev från USA´s ambassad i Benin, tydligen ska ambassadören himself leverera 2,5 miljoner dollar till mig, efter att han haft möte med Carl Bildt. Det måste ju vara äkta för att han har skickat med wikipedialänkar som styrker att han är ambassadör och det ingår väl i alla ambassadörers uppgifter att betala ut pengar som jag tydligen har betalt ut till fel personer, det är ju fullt naturligt att man glömmer vem man betalat 2,5 miljioner dollar till...

http://65.55.39.87/a...29c4&oneredir=1http://65.55.39.87/a...a46e&oneredir=1http://65.55.39.87/a...a46e&oneredir=1

http://65.55.39.87/a...b81a&oneredir=1

FROM AMBASSADOR JAMES KNIGHT. THEUNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC/201 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU,REPUBLIC OF BENIN.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ James_Knight_(Ambassador)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ United_States_Ambassador_to_ Benin

ATTENTION,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TODAY? I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

I AM HON. JAMES KNIGHT, THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC. I AM WRITING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE VISITING YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ASSIGNMENT AND I WILL LIKE TO COME ALONG WITH YOUR PAYMENT OF (US$2.5 MILLION) THAT WAS LOADED IN AN ATM MASTER CARD, BUT YOU KNOW THAT I WILL GO THROUGH CUSTOMS AND HOME LAND SECURITY BUT AS LONG AS I AM A US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC AND ALSO A UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AGENT. I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS WITH ANY PACKAGE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL ITEMS.

I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEF MEETING WITH THE SECRETARY OF THE STATES THIS WEEK, SO I WILL BE COMING WITH YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT WHICH HAVE BEEN DELAYING IN THIS COUNTRYFOR A VERY LONG TIMEBY THE BANKS, WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM OFFICES IN AFRICA .

YOU SHOULD SEND TO ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ALSO RECONFIRM TO ME YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS WHERE I SHOULD BRING YOUR ATM MASTER CARD PACKAGE WHICH CONTAINS YOUR TOTAL SUM OF US$2.5MILLION. YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH TO THE WRONG PEOPLE IN OTHER TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS WHICH FAILED AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I WILL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE ALL THE WELFARE OF THE CITIZENS ARE MY CONCERN. I AM HERE TO PROTECT THE INTEREST OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS NOT TO BE CHEATED BY THE AFRICANS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS DELAYING OF YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE WORTH (US$2.5MILLION) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS BUT THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS US$300.00, WHICH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, BUT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DO NOT KNOW YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AT THIS TIME, I AM ADVISING YOU TO SUPPORT ME ONLYWITH($120.00), SO I CAN ADD IT UP WITH $180.00 WHICH I HAVE AT HAND RIGHT NOW TO HAVE YOUR PACKAGE LEGALLY REGISTERED AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS WITH YOUR ATM CARD I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO ANY ATM MACHINE CENTER AROUND YOU SO YOU CAN WITHDRAW MONEY FROM YOUR ATM CARD AND THEN BALANCE ME THE $180.00 BEFORE I CAN PROCEED FOR MY OFFICIAL MEETING ASSIGNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C.

PLEASE, I AM SORRY THAT I COULD NOT PAY THE WHOLE REGISTRATION FEE ON YOUR BEHALF DUE TO THE REASON THAT I HAVE ALREADY CALCULATED MY BUDGET FOR MY TRIP TOYOUR COUNTRY THIS WEEK. SO YOU HAVE TO SEND THE REMAINING $120.00 WITHIN THE NEXT 50 HOURSVIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US OK!.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME ---------Collins Emeka.

ADDRESS -------- 201 EMBASSY SUIT, COTONOU - BENIN REPUBLIC.

TEXT QUESTION ----- FAITH

ANSWER ------- IN GOD

AMOUNT TO SEND------------- ($120.00)ONLY.

M.T.C.N----------------------- -?

SENDER'S NAME----------------?

MY TRIP TOYOUR COUNTRY WILL BE BY THISWEEKAND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY NOW SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED TO YOUR DOOR STEP THIS WEEKEND. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY ON TIME, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD NOW!. HOWEVER, YOU WILL STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION YOU MAY BE HAVING WITH ANY BODY OF OFFICE REGARDING YOUR ATM CARD BECAUSE I WILL BE DELIVERING IT DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR STEP MYSELF THIS WEEK AS SOON AS YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY INSTRUCTION.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY WITH PAYMENT INFORMATION A.S.A.P.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

HON. JAMES KNIGHT.

US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC.

CONTACT EMAIL: us.ambassador_nig@hotmail.com

ALTERNATE EMAIL: us.ambassador@zing.vn

MY PROFILE:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ James_Knight_(Ambassador)

http://65.55.39.87/a...7847&oneredir=1http://65.55.39.87/a...7847&oneredir=1

Signed: Hon. James Knight.Public Relation Officer United States Embassy In Benin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ United_States_Ambassador_to_ Benin

Edited by MaiChai