MaiChai

Dagens "Nigeria brev"

Kenneth4618

Posten.JPG.e8f84a338b8cd0b5b9a2b18bd65f3200.JPG

• Haha 9

evert 1

Det har funnits en sådan tablett, dock förbjuden sedan många år tillbaka.

Retardin var namnet om någon undrar.

Atropin och Difenoxilathydroklorid var de verksamma ämnena.
  • Fint 1

IH-fan

Finns det verkligen någon som går på sådant här  2019  Undrar ??

• Haha 1

audirs2

08-306 77348 ringde! Vem kan det vara?

acarls
39 minuter sedan, skrev audirs2:

08-306 77348 ringde! Vem kan det vara?

ISBN-10: 0830677348

Bildresultat för 0830677348

audirs2
1 timme sedan, skrev acarls:

ISBN-10: 0830677348

Bildresultat för 0830677348

Fick jag åxå fram!😏

IH-fan

Blev så glad idag Fick  brev från min fars kusiner i Nigeria  Så vitt  jag vet  lämnade han aldrig Sverige  Men vad vet jag vad han gjorde innan jag blev född  Så nu har jag bokat en flygbiljett till Nigeria för att träffa alla mina fars kusiner  Hoppas detta går bra 

• Ge karma 1
  • Fint 1
  • Haha 5

Galten

Jag hänger inte med i utvecklingen😕

• Haha 8

JJC

SMS från SAS.

Pilotstrejken är äntligen slut. 

Vi vill kompensera våra kunder för alla problem som uppstod under strejken.

Därför får du ett erbjudande.

Du får flyga var du vill för endast 19 kronor.

Klicka på länken nedan förr att ta del av ditt erbjudande som gäller endast 24 timmar.

Bla bla bla..... 

Har för fan ingen semester nu.🤯🤯🤯

• Ge karma 1
  • Haha 3

samet
42 minuter sedan, skrev JJC:

SMS från SAS.

Pilotstrejken är äntligen slut. 

Vi vill kompensera våra kunder för alla problem som uppstod under strejken.

Därför får du ett erbjudande.

Du får flyga var du vill för endast 19 kronor.

Klicka på länken nedan förr att ta del av ditt erbjudande som gäller endast 24 timmar.

Bla bla bla..... 

Har för fan ingen semester nu.🤯🤯🤯

Varit ganska många fejkmail och sms i efterdyningarna av strejken. Både SAS själva och en del media har varnat för detta och att man skall vara uppmärksam på det så man inte lämnar yt sina kortuppgifter. 

• Ge karma 1

Thure

Detta erbjudande ligger hos mig, kom idag, men då jag inte vet vad jag skall göra med dessa pengar så överlåter jag till den intresserade att skicka mig PM så vidarebefordrar jag mailet... 

:ironi:

//Thure

Hi Dearest one,

My Name is Major Lisa Jaster. I hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as a United Nations peacekeeping troop in Libya, on a war against terrorism.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs,During one of our mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all the army officers present,that the money will be shared among us. out of the total fund my share was $ 2,200,000.00 (Two Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) And Since I am still working for the government, I can not keep or send this money to America for the time being because I do not have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin. Therefore, I just want you to receive it in your country.Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country i can't move it again. So I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of (uba bank of Senegal) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf you have to assure me that you are going to collect the money from the bank.

It's clear to me that you might be aware of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have to talk with a lawyer in Senegal, to help me on my behalf. with a lawyer in Senegal and i pay him for him to handle it, The money was transferred from (Aman Bank of Libya) to the Bank of Senegal from Libya for security purpose, the transfer I have to make sure you have the right amount of money, while the rest of the balance in your country. one passionate appeal I do not want a third party on this Transaction.

Please try to keep this information secret if you want it. I believe that you will not betray my trust, nor will you, thwart, my dream, though you may wonder. in receiving and investing this fund.

Note: I do not know how long we are going to stay here and I have lost my life because of the I, will be coming over to your home country. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you want further clarification, just let me know and i will explain further, of radio communication and email communication.

conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply directly to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Please contact to my private Email for more details. I'm waiting to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Thanks.
Major Lisa Jaster

• Ge karma 1
  • Fint 2
  • Haha 5

audirs2
2 timmar sedan, skrev Thure:

Detta erbjudande ligger hos mig, kom idag, men då jag inte vet vad jag skall göra med dessa pengar så överlåter jag till den intresserade att skicka mig PM så vidarebefordrar jag mailet... 

:ironi:

//Thure

Hi Dearest one,

My Name is Major Lisa Jaster. I hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as a United Nations peacekeeping troop in Libya, on a war against terrorism.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs,During one of our mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all the army officers present,that the money will be shared among us. out of the total fund my share was $ 2,200,000.00 (Two Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) And Since I am still working for the government, I can not keep or send this money to America for the time being because I do not have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin. Therefore, I just want you to receive it in your country.Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country i can't move it again. So I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of (uba bank of Senegal) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf you have to assure me that you are going to collect the money from the bank.

It's clear to me that you might be aware of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have to talk with a lawyer in Senegal, to help me on my behalf. with a lawyer in Senegal and i pay him for him to handle it, The money was transferred from (Aman Bank of Libya) to the Bank of Senegal from Libya for security purpose, the transfer I have to make sure you have the right amount of money, while the rest of the balance in your country. one passionate appeal I do not want a third party on this Transaction.

Please try to keep this information secret if you want it. I believe that you will not betray my trust, nor will you, thwart, my dream, though you may wonder. in receiving and investing this fund.

Note: I do not know how long we are going to stay here and I have lost my life because of the I, will be coming over to your home country. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you want further clarification, just let me know and i will explain further, of radio communication and email communication.

conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply directly to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Please contact to my private Email for more details. I'm waiting to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Thanks.
Major Lisa Jaster

Ja men kör, att bli rik kan inte va så svårt? Hälsar Fk i Hmv Lindroos!😎

• Haha 1

audirs2

Får ni åxå Telia kundundersökning när ni klickar på karma  appen? Kommer från telia Eu och vill göra en kundundersökning! Nästa gång man klickar på appen då omdirigerar virusprogammet tillbaks till MPR!