Sign in to follow this  
MaiChai

Dagens "Nigeria brev"

audirs2

Dom borde fanken få Nobels pris i teater eller nått annat skoj!!  :crazy:

• Fint 2

audirs2

Dagens garv: Brev från United Nation!! Du har fått 250 miljoner dollar, skicka genast in ditt namn och kontonummer!  :haha:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Edited by audirs2

MaiChai

Jag har tydligen lite deg att hämta från internationella valutafonden. Inget jag visste om...

( I.M.F ) Head Office
#155 Gariki Road,Abuja/Nigeria
P.O. Box 3031.
International Monetary Fund.
REF:-XVGNN82014
Tel :+234-7055512008

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a
great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been
experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand
for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies
after which your fund remain unpaid to you.
I am Mr.Dan Rochas, a highly placed official of the International Monetary
Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our
office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you
are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe
to Africa and Asia /London Uk
and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed
to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.
All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies,
Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact
with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and
you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now
directly in charge of your payment.
You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions
with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you
directly from our source.
I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your
own risk. Here is my private! Email address (lfredmartinez@yahoo.com.ph)
with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your
fund will be released.
Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an
immediate response:Direct Hotline:

CALL:+234-7055512008

Regards,
Mr.Dan Rochas(I.M.F)

• Fint 1

audirs2

Jag har tydligen lite deg att hämta från internationella valutafonden. Inget jag visste om...

( I.M.F ) Head Office

#155 Gariki Road,Abuja/Nigeria

P.O. Box 3031.

International Monetary Fund.

REF:-XVGNN82014

Tel :+234-7055512008

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a

great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been

experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand

for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies

after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr.Dan Rochas, a highly placed official of the International Monetary

Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our

office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you

are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe

to Africa and Asia /London Uk

and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed

to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies,

Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact

with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and

you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now

directly in charge of your payment.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions

with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you

directly from our source.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your

own risk. Here is my private! Email address (lfredmartinez@yahoo.com.ph)

with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your

fund will be released.

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an

immediate response:Direct Hotline:

CALL:+234-7055512008

Regards,

Mr.Dan Rochas(I.M.F)

Ja man förstår att telefonen gick varm efter detta besked!  :nono:  :haha:

kitungmakmak

Ja man förstår att telefonen gick varm efter detta besked!  :nono:  :haha:

För att inte tala om yahoo @-adressen.

Mina förstår jag inte nåt mer på gmail, kinesiska antar jag. Fattar inte hur jag kan vara så poppis där. Men lite thai har jag åxå fått sen jag sökte jobb/lägenhet därnere.

Men inga erbjudanden om pengar, däremot verkar dom ha bra koll på vad jag har mellan stortårna. Kanske exet har skvallrat... :wink:

Såg hon nåt lite större när hon gick 3 gånger under elefanten för att få tur. Funderade lite på varför det bara var kvinnor som ville gå... Jag och Pete (taxichaffisen) satt kvar på läktaren.

Tja, spamfiltret fungerar väl kanske lite för bra. Jag får inga roliga mail nåt mer. Inte som jag kan läsa på google-translate engelska i alla fall.

Edited by kitungmakmak

audirs2

För att inte tala om yahoo @-adressen.

Mina förstår jag inte nåt mer på gmail, kinesiska antar jag. Fattar inte hur jag kan vara så poppis där. Men lite thai har jag åxå fått sen jag sökte jobb/lägenhet därnere.

Men inga erbjudanden om pengar, däremot verkar dom ha bra koll på vad jag har mellan stortårna. Kanske exet har skvallrat... :wink:

Såg hon nåt lite större när hon gick 3 gånger under elefanten för att få tur. Funderade lite på varför det bara var kvinnor som ville gå... Jag och Pete (taxichaffisen) satt kvar på läktaren.

Tja, spamfiltret fungerar väl kanske lite för bra. Jag får inga roliga mail nåt mer. Inte som jag kan läsa på google-translate engelska i alla fall.

He he, vänta du så skall fabbo skicka din mail adress till Nigerija!  :haha:

Edited by audirs2
  • Fint 1

kitungmakmak

He he, vänta du så skall fabbo skicka din mail adress till Nigerija!  :haha:

Vet inte, men Clion kanske är intresserad - han skulle väl åt det hållet så han kan plocka upp pengarna på plats. ;)

Själv har jag för mycket pengar redan, CSN slutade betala mig för ett par månader sen. Och det måste ju bero på att jag är för rik.

• Fint 1

JJC

dagens Burkina Faso brev undrar om jag ska svara

Bismillah Al Rahman Raheem In the name of Allah the most Beneficent and Most Merciful, His Holy Prophets and the most respected of His Prophet-Prophet Mohammed (the Peace of Allah be with YOU). Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh!!!

My Dear.Friend ,

Thanks for your kind reply, indicating your interest regarding this transaction proposal, As regards to my proposal to you, be rest assured that there will be no problem, For this transaction is 100% legal and risk free. All you need to do is to comply with my instructions so that you  will not make any mistake when we start.

Consequently,let me introduce myself briefly to you. I am Alhaji Akim Ouattara work with African Devlopment Bank (ADB). Burkina Faso, Holding a post of a Exchange manager in foreign remittance department and also a personal accountant to the account owner. I am 47 years old, married with two children. I have been working with this Bank for over twenty-five years now. I strongly believe that with my experience as a senior Banker, nothing can stop us from achieving a desired end within 15 working days immediately we start.

I have worked with this bank for years now.Before contacting you I have fasted and prayed to the Almighty Allah and In view of this I got your contact through the bank DTC Screen in my office when I was making a research for a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I don't want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund

However, the name of the deceased customer is Mr. Park Yun-Jung, a Korean nationality, but naturalized here for years before he died in Car accident year 2000. I was his account officer for many years before his death. He was a contractor and the major supplier of agricultural equipments in West Africa then. I have spent my time, made all the necessary enquires to find out if I can get his Next of Kin or any of his relative to come forward and claim his fund left behind in our Branch for many years, but all efforts proved abortive. It was during this search that I found out that his Next of Kin died along with him in the car incident, leaving no one to claim his fund left in our branch.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 14 years because the Bank will transfer it to the Bank's treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund. Truly, it was after this discovery, that I decided to contact you and use your name for the claim of this fund, consequence upon the fact that I do not want the fund to be transferred into our Bank’s treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund. Many Banks in Africa, confiscates lots of fund amounting to millions yearly and 95% of it, belongs to foreigners. These funds are been shared among the top shareholders and C.E.O.’S of the Bank. We Poor employees do not gain anything out of these confiscated funds.

I got this opportunity and decided to contact you, for the mutual benefit of our both families and for the fact that I do not want the money to go into the Bank’s treasury as usual. Because it will later be shared among these greedy C.E.O’S and top shareholders of the Bank.

Normally, this transaction has to undergo normal Banking procedures of transferring inheritance fund. I will draft an application letter, which you will fill detailed information and apply as his business associate. I will be here as your partner in the business to guide you on what to do until the Bank transfers the money into your account.

As afore-mentioned, this transaction is risk-free on both sides (you and me) and has no negative implication. I have perfected everything to guarantee success, you should not be afraid of anything. Nevertheless, you must try to keep it confidential, in order not to tarnish my image as a senior staff of this Bank.

For immediate execution of this transaction, the requirements are as follows:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.FULL CONTACT ADDRESS
3.CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
4.CONTACT FAX NUMBERS
5.MARITAL STATUS
6. OCCUPATION
7.COUNTRY NAME

In receipt of the above-mentioned requirements, I will draft an application letter and send to you. You will use it to apply to our Bank, for the transfer of the fund to your account.

Most Importantly, I will like you to assure me that you will not betray this trust and confidence that am about to repose on you.  I have worked very hard in my life and I have always maintained high level of discipline and integrity. This is an opportunity, which I must strive relentlessly to accomplish. Besides, in a no distant time,I will be leaving for retirement.

Finally, I am hoping to meet you and your family as soon as we get the fund transferred to your foreign account, for disbursement and investment in your country. I have decided to offer you 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be for me.

Have a great day as I await your return mail.

Warm Regards,
Allah Ahfiz
Alhaji Outt Akim
African Development Bank
Bukina Faso West Africa
  • Fint 1

audirs2

I dag kom det mail från "OKQ8"! Någon hade fixat å trixat med "mitt" kort som jag inte ens har hos dom!  Skulle bara logga in på länken och så skulle allt bli så bra igen, så bra!  :haha:

BB

I dag kom det mail från "OKQ8"! Någon hade fixat å trixat med "mitt" kort som jag inte ens har hos dom!  Skulle bara logga in på länken och så skulle allt bli så bra igen, så bra!  :haha:

Det är lika med mig Har inte heller något kort från dem. Har fått flera från samma.

Men idag kom detta "sista chansen"

OK900011: Sista meddelandet: Vänligen aktivera ditt konto        :haha:

• Fint 1

Baa

Detta kom på mail idag! OBS den som enligt avsändaren skulle skickat detta reser absolut ingenstans, i synnerhet inte utomlands!

I'm very happy for your response. I made a quick trip down here in Istanbul, Turkey for a short business trip, but facing a little challenge here as i tried to make few withdrawals from the cash machines here but not going through, have been to the bank also to see if i can withdraw from there but was informed that i can't withdraw from my account here in Turkey due to network errors, so i was wondering if i could get a quick loan of $2,500 Dollars from you or you let me know how much you can raise now because i need it to clear some little things here and then get a cab to the airport. I promise to return it back once i get back home. Let me know what you can do so i can instruct you on how to get the money sent to me.

Await your response.

• Fint 1

Enis

Nu skall jag bli rik

From the Desk of Mr. Abel Kaba.
The Senior Auditor in Charge Foreign
Remittance Unit, Bank of Africa (B.O.A).
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. West Africa.

Dear Friend,

Good Day.

Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it.

I am Mr. Abel Kaba; Manager in Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and I. This fund was deposited in our bank by DR.GEORGE BRUMLEY JR., from AMERICA who died in a plane crash in 2003 with his wife and the whole crew on board.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand (14.5 M) Us Dollars, into your account within 14 working banking days. This money has been deposited for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family in an air crash since July 31st 2003.

The reason why i contacted you is that after the bank audit in 29th of December, we found out that this fund has remained unclaimed since the death of the deceased costumer.

I want our bank to release this fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while i come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account. I don,t want the money to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 60% be for me, Because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your bank account over there in your country and ask me to come over for the sharing as I indicated.

I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information

THE REQUESTED INFORMATION'S BELOW
==================================
1. YOUR FULL NAME.....
2. YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER....
3. YOUR AGE...
4. YOUR SEX...
5. YOUR OCCUPATION..
6. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY...
7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS..
8. YOUR MARITAL STATUS...
==================================

I look forward for your quick response.

Best regards,
Mr. Abel Kaba.

• Fint 1

Mr  atm

• Fint 2

audirs2

Fick från "aftonbladet" ett mail om kundundersökning! Ett belopp kunde som man kunde få var 975.- längre ned på sidan stod det sedan 800.-, fyll bara i alla uppgifter så "tjikkar" vi stålar!  :haha:

Skatteverket är en annan som alltid har pengar att skicka tillbaks, jag som ALLTID dom senaste åren betalt till dom minst 20,000.-!  :good:

UglyFarang

Jag har aldrig orkat öppna sådan skit.

• Fint 1