• Svar 10k
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svaret

Mest aktiva i denna tråd

• Nakhon

• edvardpop

• audirs2

• kenke

Vad är mer passande en dag som denna i Thailand - legalize it!

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Knappt lyssnat på några jullåtar alls i år. Förutom denna då som även funkade utmärkt i hörlurarna under de varmaste dagarna i somras ute på gräsmattan.

Blev nyligen tipsad om detta band från Houston med det thailändskt klingande namnet Khruangbin(flygplan) som gjort en skön version på låten 🙂

"People are strange. They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives,they hardly seem to notice." -  Charles Bukowski

Dela på andra sajter

En MPR-medlem?

We got a 747 coming down in the night There's no power, there's no runway lights Radio operator try to get a message through Tell the flight deck New York has no lights There's no power, what do we do A 747 coming down in the night Try to get a message through  We were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere We were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere This is Scandanavian 101 Flight from Hawaii coming out of the sun Kennedy, you should be in sight We can't see a thing here in the night Navigator says we're on the flight path There's no radio, no sign of life This is Sandanavian 101 For Gods sake get the ground lights on  'Cause we were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere We were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere  There's a 747 goin' into the night There's no power they don't know why They've no fuel they gotta land soon They can't land by the light of the moon They're overshooting there's no guiding lights Set a course into the night Scandanavian 101 For Gods sake get your ground lights on  We were strangers in the night Lost on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere We were strangers in the night Lost on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere Strangers in the night We were strangers in the night Strangers in the night We were strangers in the night  Strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere  We were strangers in the night Flight 101 Strangers in the night going nowhere!

/Enis

Ändrades av Enis

"Om du inte är en elefant, försök inte bajsa som en..."

Dela på andra sajter

Skön låt, tror jag hört den förr!

Sju år i folkskola, yes! Proud member of R 142 Ystad! Däckspojke!

Dela på andra sajter

Lite lät blues så här på kvälla! 

Dela på andra sajter

Prasslade just igång lite finsk glamrock. 

20181228_071618.jpg

If you don´t eat your meat , you can´t have any blåbärspaj !

Dela på andra sajter

Under en filt i Madrid
Ligger en flicka på glid
Tittar på mannen bredvid
Under en filt i Madrid

Bakom ett berg i Genève
Där får en moder ett brev
Från hennes dotter på glid
Under en filt i Madrid

Dela på andra sajter

On 2018-12-28 at 23:57, skrev Enis:

En MPR-medlem?

We got a 747 coming down in the night There's no power, there's no runway lights Radio operator try to get a message through Tell the flight deck New York has no lights There's no power, what do we do A 747 coming down in the night Try to get a message through  We were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere We were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere This is Scandanavian 101 Flight from Hawaii coming out of the sun Kennedy, you should be in sight We can't see a thing here in the night Navigator says we're on the flight path There's no radio, no sign of life This is Sandanavian 101 For Gods sake get the ground lights on  'Cause we were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere We were strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere  There's a 747 goin' into the night There's no power they don't know why They've no fuel they gotta land soon They can't land by the light of the moon They're overshooting there's no guiding lights Set a course into the night Scandanavian 101 For Gods sake get your ground lights on  We were strangers in the night Lost on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere We were strangers in the night Lost on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere Strangers in the night We were strangers in the night Strangers in the night We were strangers in the night  Strangers in the night Both on separate flights Strangers in the night Going nowhere  We were strangers in the night Flight 101 Strangers in the night going nowhere!

/Enis

Yes, ett av mina gamla favorit band.

Dela på andra sajter

3 timmar sedan, skrev clion:

Den här rullen går jag igen g på

Det finns ju idi*ter som gnäller  Inget ja bryr mig om

Fjärde gången på raken 😮

"People are strange. They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives,they hardly seem to notice." -  Charles Bukowski

Dela på andra sajter

Hans debutalbum kom 2017 men var en av de plattor jag lyssnade mest på och tyckte bäst om under föregående år.  

Den som ännu inte upptäckt Tomer Lavie kan jag lova har högtidsstunder av sublim melankoli att se fram emot.

Ändrades av edvardpop

Dela på andra sajter

Tomer Lavies brorsa som än så länge ligger långt före när det kommer till antal lyssningar på Spotify och Youtube.

Här får han hjälp av Vanessa Paradis på sång.

Dela på andra sajter

Tydligen fläktar det lite på kokosöarna i Thailand så då passar ju denna utmärkt!

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Oregistrerad

Man har ju sett filmer på folk som fryser framför ett porträtt eller stilleben. Betraktar det från olika vinklar. Njuter och fullkomligt förtrollas.

De ser så mycket i oljefläckar och akvarellstänk.

Likaså besökare på operan som hänförs av den trolska upplevelsen. Av storheten. Av fullkomligheten.

Av detta begriper jag nada.

Men, när det kommer till musik blir jag lite mer ödmjuk - vilket samtidigt får mig att förstå att dessa människor förstås känner som jag - fast för för en annan konstform. Respekt.

Jag lyssnar nu på Cohen. Bortgången sedan ganska nyligen.  Som det står på Wikipedia om honom:

His work explored religion, politics, isolation, sexuality and personal relationships.

Jag lyssnar på basgången. På flickornas komp. På Cohens släpiga men tonsäkra och charmiga röst. Underbart.

Peace, love and understanding.

🕊️

Dela på andra sajter

On 2019-01-04 at 00:01, skrev MaiChai:

Tydligen fläktar det lite på kokosöarna i Thailand så då passar ju denna utmärkt!

Låter väldigt mycket Rainbow här!

Dela på andra sajter

2 timmar sedan, skrev audirs2:

Låter väldigt mycket Rainbow här!

ja det kan man nog säga, det var väl under denna turnén med Deep Purple som förbandet hette Elf och innehöll en viss Ronnie James Dio på sång... Så det var ju bara för Ritchie att ta över förbandet, sparka gitarristen och vips hade vi Rainbow

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Registrera dig eller logga in för att kommentera
och se bilderna på riktigt.

Du måste vara medlem för att kommentera på forumet

Registrera dig

Registrera ett medlemskap. Lätt gjort...!

Registrera dig på forumet

Logga in

Har du redan ett medlemskap? Logga in här.

Logga in nu
Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...