IGNORERAD

En thaiman fick den avbiten av frun

Guest Siam-Nilsson

Guest Siam-Nilsson

Frun gillade inte vad mannen serverade henne - och därför bet hon av apparaten.

A woman who was forced to have oral sex by her estranged husband bit off his penis. In the ensuing fight the husband, a senior official at the Ministry Of Defence, stabbed her in the arm, but she managed to grab the knife and stabbed him in the abdomen. He died from his injuries shortly afterwards.

post-5068-0-04743500-1292832311_thumb.jp

Pattaya, 19 December 2010 (PDN): At 00.30 am, PluTa Luang Sattahip Police Investigator Lieutenant Colonel Bumrung Rakbumrungsakul, was notified by Mr. Viroj Siritham, [70], residing at 115/20 Moo 2, Soi Saladaeng, Plu Ta Luang, Sattahip that his daughter, Mrs. Mali Siritham [40], had bitten off the penis of her former husband and stabbed him to death and she had been seriously injured herself. Police, medical and rescue teams were immediately dispatched to the scene.

At the single house, in front of the bedroom, they found the body of Mr. Pairoj Farkgai [47], lying dead in a pool of blood. Mr. Pairoj, a senior official at the Ministry of Defense, was wearing just a pair of blue shorts and had been stabbed in the abdomen.

The officials found several blood stains on the couch and in the bed, and found a part of the dead man’s penis on the floor nearby. They also found a sharp knife about 3 inches in length. Mrs. Mali Siritham, who was lying on the floor, had a serious stab wound on her right arm and was immediately taken to the emergency room at the Queen Sirikit Hospital for treatment.

Mrs. Mali later explained to police that she and her former husband had been living together for about 5 years and had two children. She said Mr. Pairoj was lecherous and flirted with many women. His behaviour became intolerable and they had decided to divorce 7 months ago. Mr. Pairoj then went to work in Bangkok but he always came to see their daughters twice a week.

post-5068-0-67492800-1292832330_thumb.jp

On the night of the incident, he had arrived in a very drunken state and demanded to have sex with her but she refused, telling him that she was having her period.

Mrs. Mali said he became very angry and tried to force her to have anal sex but she resisted. He then pushed her on the bed and beat her up and forced her to give him oral sex. Mrs. Mali said she was in tears, and decided to bite off his penis. Mr. Pairoj then grabbed a knife which had been placed on top of the bed and stabbed her on her right arm. She said they were fighting over the knife for about 10 minutes when she finally grabbed the knife from him and stabbed him once in the stomach.

Mr. Pairoj then collapsed on the floor and Mrs. Mali ran out of the room to get help from her father and her neighbour. By the time they came back into the room, Mr. Pairoj was already dead.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/12/19/woman-bites-off-estranged-husbands-penis-and-stabs-him-to-death/

Dela på andra sajter

Scandinaviancorner

Frun gillade inte vad mannen serverade henne - och därför bet hon av apparaten.

A woman who was forced to have oral sex by her estranged husband bit off his penis. In the ensuing fight the husband, a senior official at the Ministry Of Defence, stabbed her in the arm, but she managed to grab the knife and stabbed him in the abdomen. He died from his injuries shortly afterwards.

Pattaya, 19 December 2010 (PDN): At 00.30 am, PluTa Luang Sattahip Police Investigator Lieutenant Colonel Bumrung Rakbumrungsakul, was notified by Mr. Viroj Siritham, [70], residing at 115/20 Moo 2, Soi Saladaeng, Plu Ta Luang, Sattahip that his daughter, Mrs. Mali Siritham [40], had bitten off the penis of her former husband and stabbed him to death and she had been seriously injured herself. Police, medical and rescue teams were immediately dispatched to the scene.

At the single house, in front of the bedroom, they found the body of Mr. Pairoj Farkgai [47], lying dead in a pool of blood. Mr. Pairoj, a senior official at the Ministry of Defense, was wearing just a pair of blue shorts and had been stabbed in the abdomen.

The officials found several blood stains on the couch and in the bed, and found a part of the dead man’s penis on the floor nearby. They also found a sharp knife about 3 inches in length. Mrs. Mali Siritham, who was lying on the floor, had a serious stab wound on her right arm and was immediately taken to the emergency room at the Queen Sirikit Hospital for treatment.

Mrs. Mali later explained to police that she and her former husband had been living together for about 5 years and had two children. She said Mr. Pairoj was lecherous and flirted with many women. His behaviour became intolerable and they had decided to divorce 7 months ago. Mr. Pairoj then went to work in Bangkok but he always came to see their daughters twice a week.

On the night of the incident, he had arrived in a very drunken state and demanded to have sex with her but she refused, telling him that she was having her period.

Mrs. Mali said he became very angry and tried to force her to have anal sex but she resisted. He then pushed her on the bed and beat her up and forced her to give him oral sex. Mrs. Mali said she was in tears, and decided to bite off his penis. Mr. Pairoj then grabbed a knife which had been placed on top of the bed and stabbed her on her right arm. She said they were fighting over the knife for about 10 minutes when she finally grabbed the knife from him and stabbed him once in the stomach.

Mr. Pairoj then collapsed on the floor and Mrs. Mali ran out of the room to get help from her father and her neighbour. By the time they came back into the room, Mr. Pairoj was already dead.

http://www.pattayada...s-him-to-death/

Inte helt ovanligt i Thailand att dom biter av den

Dela på andra sajter

Ojdå!

Trodde inte att dom firade traditionell julafton i Thailand

Fylla, misshandel och knivmord på julafton borde ju onekligen klassas som immateriellt kulturarv.

Dela på andra sajter

Jag tog Googel till hjälp och översatte till vårt språk

Frun gillade integrerade VAD-MANNEN serverade Henne - and därför satsa HON AV Apparaten.

En kvinna som var tvungen att ha oralsex med henne främmande man lite av hans penis. I den efterföljande kampen mannen, en högre tjänsteman vid försvarsministeriet, högg henne i armen, men hon lyckades ta kniven och högg honom i buken. Han dog av sina skador kort därefter.

Pattaya, 19 december 2010 (PDN): kl 00.30 am, PluTa Luang Sattahip polisutredare överstelöjtnant Bumrung Rakbumrungsakul, anmäldes av Mr Viroj Siritham, [70], bosatt i 115/20 Moo 2, Soi Saladaeng, Plu Ta Luang, Sattahip att hans dotter, fru Mali Siritham [40], hade avbiten penis på hennes tidigare make och knivhögg honom till döds och hon hade blivit allvarligt skadade sig själv. Polis, läkare och räddningsteam genast sänds till platsen.

Vid enda hus, framför sovrummet fann de kroppen av Mr Pairoj Farkgai [47], liggande död i en blodpöl. Mr Pairoj, en högre tjänsteman vid försvarsdepartementet, var klädd i bara ett par blå shorts och hade blivit knivhuggen i buken.

De tjänstemän fann flera blodfläckar på soffan och i sängen, och fann en del av den döde mannens penis på golvet i närheten. De fann också en vass kniv ca 3 inches i längd. Mrs Mali Siritham, som låg på golvet, hade en allvarlig sticksår på hennes högra arm och fördes omedelbart till akuten på Drottning Sirikit sjukhus för behandling.

Mrs Mali förklarade senare för polisen att hon och hennes före detta make hade bott ihop i ca 5 år och hade två barn. Hon sade Mr Pairoj var liderliga och flirtade med många kvinnor. Hans beteende blev outhärdlig och de hade beslutat att skilja 7 månader sedan. Mr Pairoj gick sedan för att arbeta i Bangkok, men han kom alltid att se sina döttrar två gånger i veckan.

På natten den händelsen hade han kommit i ett mycket berusat tillstånd och krävde att få ha sex med henne men hon vägrade och sade till honom att hon var med sin tid.

Mrs Mali sade att han blev mycket arg och försökte tvinga henne att ha analsex, men hon gjorde motstånd. Han knuffade han henne på sängen och slog henne och tvingade henne att ge honom oralsex. Mrs Mali sa att hon var i tårar, och beslutade att bita av hans penis. Mr Pairoj tog då en kniv som hade placerats ovanpå sängen och högg henne på hennes högra arm. Hon sa att de kämpade över kniven i ca 10 minuter när hon äntligen tog tag i kniven från honom och knivhögg honom en gång i magen.

Mr Pairoj kollapsade sedan på golvet och fru Mali sprang ut ur rummet för att få hjälp från sin fader och sin granne. När de kom tillbaka in i rummet, var Mr Pairoj redan död.

Lyssna

Läs fonetiskt

Ordbok - Visa detaljerad ordbok

Dyslektiker är på Svenska Ordblind.

Dela på andra sajter

Fint att de hade pixlat den döde mannen men våldtäktsoffret visar man upp med bild och allt. Groteskt, och något jag aldrig kommer att vänja mig med.

Dela på andra sajter

• 3 veckor senare...

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...