IGNORERAD

The story of tuesday.....

natchawadee

Today an alcoholic have no money to buy whisky and its the day that he feel for drink ... he must do something ... so, he walk to a bar and ask for a drink. he said to the owner " I will do everything whatever you want me to but please give me a glass of whisky " . The owner so tired of him so he said " If you want to drink you must do 3 things for me 1. Do you see that man? ( point to the big blck man) go beet him up till he bleeding 2. go take out 2 teeth of bulldog on back side of my bar 3. you see that lady (prostituted)???? go rape her!!!!!!!!!... if you can do everything then you can come and drink how much you want" ... THe ancoholic think long time... then he decided." where is the nigro?" said the ancoholic and walk to that big man and beet him up till he bleeding after that he walk to the backside of the bar and direct to the dog...30 mins pass...

he come back with a big confidently and said very loud "where is the girl that i shoul take out the teeth?"

?!.( how many time a thing like this happen to you?)

stay home for good health :giggle:

Dela på andra sajter

:great::great::great::rotfl::sFduh:

I remember those times from my drinking time.

No more. ( i hope).

hahaha something happend there i can see... hope its good memories for you :giggle:

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...