IGNORERAD

13 tjejer ifrån Laos fritagna ifrån karaokebarer.

Guest Isan Lover

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Läste om ett nytt fall av human trafficking där 13 tjejer ifrån Laos hade tvingats till prostitution i karaokebarer i Lop Buri och Prachinburi, ytterligare en tjej hade torterats till döds, fem kvinnor ifrån Laos eftersöks av polisen för att ha smugglat tjejerna ifrån Laos, själv tycker jag att detta är ännu ett exempel på att flickor ifrån fattigare grannländer utnyttjas blir allt vanligare i Thailand, kanske beroende på att landets egna tjejer har fått det lite bättre.

Mvh Isan Lover

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Thai police free 13 girls smuggled from Laos and forced into prostitution

Via RFA: Victims of human trafficking were freed from karaoke bars in Thailand's Lop Buri and Prachinburi provinces. Highlighting the rising human trafficking problem in Southeast Asia, police in Thailand rescued 13 girls from Laos who were forced into prostitution and arrested four suspects involved in a syndicate smuggling underage girls.

Another victim, also from Laos, was believed to have been tortured to death, police said. The girl’s body was removed from a hospital morgue and cremated in an attempt by the mastermind of the ring to destroy evidence.

“This crime in punishable by death … It is a very serious crime,” Thai police officer Suraseth Hakphan said, commenting on the incident this week.

Most of the girls were working at a karaoke bar in Thailand’s Lop Buri province, police said.

Five women who were believed to have smuggled the victims from Laos and pushed them into prostitution managed to escape the police dragnet.

Police are looking for the five, all from Laos, as well as several others involved in the smuggling racket.

“Authorities in Laos are taking a serious view of this problem as it involves our nationals,” said an official of the embassy of Laos in Bangkok.

http://thailandeightdaysaweek.blogspot.com/2010/10/thai-police-free-13-girls-smuggled-from.html

Dela på andra sajter

GammalDansken

Genom att utnyttja flickornas tjänster oavsedd var i Thailand man befinner sig

är man med att stödja den här typen av maffiaverksamhet.

Efterfrågan styr.

Those who can write have a lot to learn

from those bright enough not to

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...