IGNORERAD

Golf Resort the North East

stefan522

A friend opened a Golf Resort in North East Thailand only 3 minutes from Ubolratana Dam and the Ubolratana Golf club. It's located in an unspoiled, safe and friendly area. Build on the bankks of the imposing Nam pong River, it has a gourmet Restaurant overlooking the river, riverside bungalows and tennis courts. Name Paridiseriverresort.com and they told me Swedish people also more then welcome!!!.

Dela på andra sajter

http://www.paradiseriverresort.com/

Bra priser på golfen

The 18 holes Ubolratana Golf Club, just three minutes from the Resort. Play and enjoy the stunning location simultaneously, under the watchful eye of the majestic Buddha on top of the mountain. Green fees: Bt 230 during the week and Bt 330 at the weekend.

Support your local Hill´s Angels

Dela på andra sajter

http://www.paradiseriverresort.com/

Bra priser på golfen

The 18 holes Ubolratana Golf Club, just three minutes from the Resort. Play and enjoy the stunning location simultaneously, under the watchful eye of the majestic Buddha on top of the mountain. Green fees: Bt 230 during the week and Bt 330 at the weekend.

Det där är inte aktuellt längre, gammal ouppdaterad hemsida, jag spelar där rätt frekvent, minst en gång i månaden.

Banan är helt OK, lite kuperad till skillnad från de andra banorna i regionen.

Vardagsgreenfee var förra året c:a 500, och caddie fee 200. (minnet) och förväntad dricks till caddie, 2-300. Finns en massa kiosker runt hela banan med otroligt bra priser. En annan sak, det sitter folk och säljer bollar på 6-7 platser efter banan, det behövs om man är lite sned.har för mig att det är vatten i spel på 12-13 av hålen.

Baa

Vinter och snö gör sig bäst på vykort.

Nackdelen med alkohol är att det får människan att förväxla ord med tankar!

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...