IGNORERAD

Gravida Studenter Ska Eventuellt Inte Sparkas Ut Ur Skolan

Guest Siam-Nilsson

Guest Siam-Nilsson

Många unga tjejer blir varje år gravida under tiden som de går på gymnasiet eller högskolan i Thailand.

Tidigare har dessa tjejer tvingats att avsluta sina studier när magen har blivit synbart större,

men i framtiden kanske flickorna kan få ta mammaledigt från studierna och sedan återuppta sina studier efter födseln.

Detta är ett mycket bra förslag tycker jag.

Att slippa att bli stigmatiserad, och att de trots en graviditet får slutföra sina studier

kan säkert bidra till en minskning av diverse elände i samhället.

Men om detta är Abhisits regerings förtjänst, tja det vet jag inte.

Reformförslaget kanske rent av är en gammal avdammad "Takki-reform"??

Mvh

SM

Law to help pregnant students

By Th Nation

Published on July 12, 2010

The Department of Health in considering proposing draft legislation on reproductive health protection to allow pregnant students to have maternal leave and continue their studies after giving birth, instead of being fired.

The draft will be submitted to the Public Health Ministry's executives on July 12 before it goes to the Cabinet.

The draft law's key content is as follows:

Article 5 states that an individual has the right to reproductive health and sex, the right to access and appropriately obtain information, advise and reproductive health services from public health facilities.

Article 7 states that educational institutes and schools should provide accurate and age-appropriate sex education to students according to the national committee for the reproductive health protection.

Article 10 says that state supervisers or private sector employees have a duty to prevent any obstruction to the subordinates' or workers' maternal leave and to promote breastfeeding according to the committee's criteria and conditions.

Article 11 states that state offices or business establishments, which have pregnant women who aren't ready to have children or aren't able to help themselves or raise children on their own, should assist and take care of the mother and infant health.

Article 12 says the directors of educational institutions, which have pregnant female students, should allow the students to continue studying during the pregnancy and after giving birth.

Article 14 states that the curricular and advise on reproductive health must be approved by the committee before teaching, while Article 26 prevents those providing reproductive health advise and services from disclosing any information or medical history of those receiving the service or humiliating anyone, or they face up to three years in jail and/or a Bt60,000 fine.

Article 27 states that the punishment for supervisers and employers violating Article 10 be up to Bt60,000 in fines.

Dela på andra sajter

Det är på tiden!

:wai::wai::wai:

:::

Jag fick som förklaring från min bror om varför vi blev lämnade i byn hos farföräldrar efter födseln.

Det var bland annat på grund av att vi kom ut i otid då mamma pappa läste på högskolan när de fick oss.

Jag vet inte om det är sant eller ej. Har aldrig frågat mamma om det.

:::

Mvh

Magrood

"Gud, ge mig sinnesro att acceptera det jag inte kan förändra,

mod att förändra det jag kan

och förstånd att inse skillnaden."

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...