IGNORERAD

Styvfar häktad för mord på 2-åring

Nemo

Suspected Child Abusing Step-Father arrested for Murder in Pattaya

Posted on February 26, 2015 at 5:39 am

On Wednesday Morning the Chonburi Provincial Police Commander announced the arrest of a 19 year old man who is suspected of causing the death of his 2 year old Step-Son.

Khun Kajonsuk was arrested at an apartment in Sriracha District and is accused of causing the death of the 2 year old boy after he was earlier struck multiple times in his chest and back as he would not stop crying, as stated by the suspect.

He is in a relationship with the 16 year old Mother of the child and Hospital records indicated the child had been taken for treatment on many occasions, suffering from cuts and bruises. There was never any follow-up by Welfare Officers despite reports indicating the injuries were caused by a third-party.

On 19th February, Khun Kajonsuk confessed to striking the child many times as he would not stop crying. The child stopped and the suspect and the young mother decided to leave their home for a period of 3 hours and left their child unattended.

When the pair returned home the child had died and initially the suspect claimed he had fallen down stairs which caused his death but a post-mortem indicated the earlier strikes to the body of the child had caused a ruptured spleen which led to his death.

Police have charged the suspect over the incident and he awaits Trial.

http://www.pattayaone.net/Pattaya-news/173258/suspected-child-abusing-step-father-arrested-for-murder-in-Pattaya/

Vilka idi*ter!!!   Man kan ju hoppas att de får ett lämpligt straff.

Dela på andra sajter

Vilka jävla idi*ter, hoppas dom får lida så in i hellvete!!  :girl_dev:  :fool:  :angry2:  :threaten:

Sju år i folkskola, yes! Proud member of R 142 Ystad! Däckspojke!

Dela på andra sajter

sorgligt.. och sen att mamman blev med barn när hon va 13-14 år gör ju inte saken bättre

To do list-
(1). Go to pet store.(2). Buy bird seeds.
(3). Ask how long it will take for the birds to grow.(4). Wait for the reaction.

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...