IGNORERAD

Demonstrationer mot juntaledaren i Milano.

Guest Isan Lover

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Juntaledaren General Prayuth Chan-ocha möttes inte oväntat av protester i Milano, alla gillar som bekant inte juntor och diktatur i Europa, men några kuppvänner som hyllade honom fanns också förstås.

Thais in Milan rally for and against junta leader’s visit By Saksith Saiyasombut & Siam Voices Oct 17, 2014 11:39AM UTC
Ecy_jnNzp1IEfGmQq8iE8tXSmzzSuSM3883-4jRn

Exiled Thai activist Junya “Lek” Yimprasert holding a sign denouncing Thai junta leader and prime minister General Prayuth Chan-ocha at a rally in Milan, Italy, which is hosting the 10th Asia-Europe Meeting from October 16-17, 2014. (Photo by Eugenio Morongiu)

The attendance of Thailand’s junta Prime Minister General Prayuth Chan-ocha at the 10th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) in Milan has promted Thais to take action to either protest against his arrival or to display support for him as the political polarization among Thais extends abroad, writes Saksith Saiyasombut.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/127401/thais-in-milan-rallying-for-and-against-junta-leaders-visit/

7d4166383df9b02cf99573f52dc17f0d06921695

Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O-Cha slipped quietly into the club of world leaders in Milan against a backdrop of protests against him. Photo: Marco Bertorello/AFP
Fury as Thai coup leader joins leaders in Milan Published: 16 Oct 2014 17:18 GMT+02:00
Updated: 16 Oct 2014 17:18 GMT+02:00

Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O-Cha slipped quietly into the club of world leaders Thursday against a backdrop of noisy protests against the former general who seized power in May.

http://www.thelocal.it/20141016/fury-as-thai-coup-leader-joins-leaders-in-milan

Med vänlig hälsning isan lover

Dela på andra sajter

Tidigare har vi sett demonstrationer mot diktatorn i Los Angeles

post-3473-0-72226600-1413702193.jpeg

Fast då tyckte du inte det var speciellt rättvist...

post-3473-0-82261500-1413702172.jpeg

Diktatorn fick till och med ställa in sitt tal på grund av protesterna...

Helt uppenbart tycker folk inte om diktatorer som mördar sitt folk och stjäl landets tillgångar.

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it"- Aung San Suu Kyi
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
"Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

www.destinationasien.se 

Dela på andra sajter

Nu är det väl svårt att vara både Thaksinälskare och kuppmotståndare...

Thaksin gained most from coup, Chalerm claims

The Sunday Nation

Bangkok: -- Ex-PM Thaksin Shinawatra is the winner of the military coup and Pheu Thai Party will end up winning the next general election, former deputy PM Chalerm Yoobamrung has told party colleagues close to him.

Chalerm said Thaksin and Pheu Thai reaped the most from the coup led by General Prayut Chan-o-cha because no corruption charges had been pressed against members of the ousted government led by Thaksin's sister Yingluck, a Pheu Thai source revealed yesterday.

This was exacerbated by the fact that the military rulers had also not branded her government as disloyal to the monarchy, Chalerm said.

"The Democrats and the People's Democratic Reform Committee are the ones coughing blood and gained nothing," he was quoted as saying. "Thaksin seems to be happiest. Because of the coup, Thaksin must reward Prayut with 12 cartons of Petrus [a pricey wine].

"Once the election is held, Thaksin's name will continue to be sellable in the North and Northeast, except if the military-installed government can solve the economic problems of rural people. If that happens, Pheu Thai's chances of an easy win will have to be re-evaluated."

However, Chalerm believes there are only two scenarios that could lead to a Pheu Thai defeat: Thaksin dies or quits politics.

"If either of these two scenarios do not happen, Pheu Thai will always win any general election," he said.

He ruled out the possibility that Prayut would fulfil the wishes of Pheu Thai's rivals by writing a charter that sabotaged the Thaksin camp.

"Prayut is not stupid enough to do such a thing because one day he has to step down and continue living in the country. It is unlikely he would do anything which brings negative consequences onto himself."

Chalerm said the controversial "blanket amnesty" brought an end to the Yingluck government because it provided the PDRC with a valid reason to overthrow the government.

Source: http://www.nationmul...s-30245771.html

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

och hur vill du IL kommentera mitt inlägg nr. 3?

Hej

Jag vet faktiskt inte hur jag ska kommentera detta utspel ifrån Chalerm, han är ju känd för sina många märkliga uttalanden och utspel.

Jag känner inte att jag har vare sig kunskap nog eller förståelse för hans uttalande i denna fråga, så jag avstår att kommentera den. 

Dela på andra sajter

Guest Isan Lover

Hej

Att man just i Italien demonstrerade sitt missnöje när en juntaledare som har förvandlat sitt land till en diktatur är på besök är ju inte så konstigt, det Italienska folket har ju i högsta grad egna erfarenheter av livet under en diktator i en diktatur.

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Jag vet faktiskt inte hur jag ska kommentera detta utspel ifrån Chalerm, han är ju känd för sina många märkliga uttalanden och utspel.

Jag känner inte att jag har vare sig kunskap nog eller förståelse för hans uttalande i denna fråga, så jag avstår att kommentera den. 

nej, jag förstod nog det..du vet inte på vilket ben du ska stå när det läser hans uttalande

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Att man just i Italien demonstrerade sitt missnöje när en juntaledare som har förvandlat sitt land till en diktatur är på besök är ju inte så konstigt, det Italienska folket har ju i högsta grad egna erfarenheter av livet under en diktator i en diktatur.

Det var väldigt många Thajare som Protesterade I Milano. :fie: .

Sakaeo

Dela på andra sajter

På skylten stod det

De som älskar frihet

hatar rasism

Vad har det med den nye ledaren att göra

Var inte TRT "Thai älskar Thai"  det rasistiska partiet i Thailand ??

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Dela på andra sajter

Hej

Va !!??

Han var ju demokratiskt vald precis som din älskling och väldigt många gjorde likhetstecken mellan Berlusconi och Thaksin !

Being nice is overrated - Garfield

Dela på andra sajter

Arkiverad

Denna tråd är arkiverad och kan inte skrivas i.

Hem
Nytt
Logga in

Logga in

• Skapa ny...